Do your toes curl?

Tyl3rDurd3n

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your chest get hot? your fingertips tingle? your face go numb? Your whole body tighten up? Break out in a cold sweat? Can you no longer think in words?

My girlfriend and I were driving home from dinner the other night and started to talk about our orgasms. I don't know how, but I always figured that it was pretty much the same thing for anybody having the kind of sex we have (fucking amazing). But when she started to describe her orgasm, I was blown away. I've seen lots of women come. I've made women come. But until we talked about it, I never really understood what a personal and unique series of stimulation The big "O" can be for different people.

Before things get really intense, it starts in her chest....a warmth like a shot of hot Sake starting in her tummy and moving up to her breasts. Then the muscle connecting the back of her neck to her shoulders throws back. her mouth opens as the tingles start to move from her chest down the middle until it goes deep inside here (About where I am at the time usually) {HER words! not mine! :p talk about an ego boost!}...it builds and builds until her toes curl and everything explodes back through her whole body, covering every inch of skin with a delightful tingle. Followed almost immediately by the insatiable urge to cuddle with me/ devour a little chocolate (MY input in the matter :rolleyes:)

.....I had no clue!:eek: SO different from my own orgasm. But now my curiosity is peaked and I ask of the women our here to share with us exactly what that moment of pleasure means to you. Not looking for J/O material here. Be as polite or as dirty about it as you desire. This is after all, your domain.

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Describing what happens during orgasm isn't hard to do, translating it to proper English is. :mad:

I'll give it a try though:

A tingling feeling building up from my stomach, my nipples feel like they're wired to my clit and vagina, causing uncontrollable muscle spasms and tingling inside when heading towards the climax, spreading all over my body when the orgasm is reached (curling my toes as well, yes), they will hold on for a long time, even without stimulation. With continuing stimulation (when fucking) it will go on and on and on and on...

After several orgasms I sometimes reach a stage of feeling 'near the edge' all the time that can hold on for days and will give me unsuspected climaxes at random moments. That can be rather embarrassing :redface:, but feels so good at the same time. :biggrin1:

Walking is most challenging when I feel like this, or right after orgasms. :veryhappy:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Describing what happens during orgasm isn't hard to do, translating it to proper English is. :mad:

I'll give it a try though:

A tingling feeling building up from my stomach, my nipples feel like they're wired to my clit and vagina, causing uncontrollable muscle spasms and tingling inside when heading towards the climax, spreading all over my body when the orgasm is reached (curling my toes as well, yes), they will hold on for a long time, even without stimulation. With continuing stimulation (when fucking) it will go on and on and on and on...

After several orgasms I sometimes reach a stage of feeling 'near the edge' all the time that can hold on for days and will give me unsuspected climaxes at random moments. That can be rather embarrassing :redface:, but feels so good at the same time. :biggrin1:

Walking is most challenging when I feel like this, or right after orgasms. :veryhappy:

Am I a freak,cause this is what it's like for me!:confused:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't speak, sometimes it feels like I can't breath. My body tenses up and it seems like the center of the universe is in my clit/uterus/vagina/ass.

A wave of heat and pleasure will start at my center and explode outward, enveloping and overwhelming all my senses.

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how about orgasms for g-spot or deepspot. What are the tell tail signs for these types of orgasms?

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a dude, and my toes curl. I feel it in my legs and groin more than anywhere else..Although the few times I have been with a girl they were total body orgasms..I could feel them in my lower back muscles..amazing.