docking with cut guys

whatawopper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi would like to know if cut guys:wink: love to dock with a guy that has a huge foreskin:biggrin1: and what is your reaction to getting your cock covered with a wet foreskin over your own cock head.:eek22::eek22:

Reactions: Fozzy Bear

whatawopper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
:biggrin1: hi, cut guys have you docked:redface: with a guy that has a huge foreskin:biggrin1: and how did it feel having a foreskin covering your cut penis:wink:, was it a wow factor for you.

Well... being an uncut guy who has docked with cut guys, its WOW! The cut guy enjoyes it as well. Esp when you cum together....Very nice.

I'm uncut as well, but my foreskin isn't that huge. I was once docked by another uncut guy. Feeling his foreskin over my cockhead was indeed wow. Very hot, almost literally. Never thought of cumming together, we did something else!

ellehutton

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anybody with huge foreskin in the L.A area willing to show me???
I have tried with a few uncut guys before but none were quite "big" enough.

I desperately want to feel this though, i love frot & love uncut guys and wish to feel what my own foreskin would have felt like. :)

jodude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
cut dudes usually ask if they can do it - some have tried before but have never experienced it done proper - either due to lack of hood or the other dude not knowing what or how to maintain the all important seal of cock to cock to allow that real foreskin wank action you can give to the cut cock. you need a dude with decent overhang, loose skin and the know how. i've docked a bud and he gets off on it big time. we don't hook up that much but when we do, he always wants to get his cock inside my hood. he loves (as a cut dude) - to feel what it's like to be uncut. it takes a bit of patience and fiddling round but once you're properly docked and able to maneuver the glide of the wank without breaking the seal it's makes for an awesome moan out loud moment!

Last edited:

Getting9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's a great feeling. A bi friend and I used to do it often. His foreskin is longer than mine and we used micro pore tape to keep the cock heads together. The intense feeling came when we got precum and then continued until we had both shot our loads. The tape came off easily then. Best ever sensation.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Before he moved away from Houston, one of my buds that I vacuum pumped with was uncut. After pumping sessions, we used to dock as part of our foreplay in addition to pit and pec sucking. As others have said the feeling of his big, sloppy, swollen foreskin over my pumped foreskin and shaft was out of this world. Definitely a "wow" for me and generally enough for both of us to drop our rocks.

xtoxin

Experimental Member
Media
I am cut and am VERY turned on by uncut guys, and have a major fantasy about docking. I am a 30-year-old born and bred Valley Guy, so if anyone is in my area, please hit me up.

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Before he moved away from Houston, one of my buds that I vacuum pumped with was uncut. After pumping sessions, we used to dock as part of our foreplay in addition to pit and pec sucking. As others have said the feeling of his big, sloppy, swollen foreskin over my pumped foreskin and shaft was out of this world. Definitely a "wow" for me and generally enough for both of us to drop our rocks.

damn hot!

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a cut big cock worshipper, docking sounds fantastic, I'd love to try it, anyone have any pics of it being done? Thanks.

How about a vid. Specifically, about 8 to 9 minutes into the following vid...1 guy licking two cocks that are docking.

xLive - The Adult Social Network. Free xXx Videos, Photos, DVDs, Live Cams & Dating!=

Or, the last minute of this shorter vid.

http://vid.xlive.com/watch.php?u_id=40528&v=3aFRSdeu&title=black cock docking&from=&preview_scene_id=

Lots of others at the site.

http://www.xlive.com/results.php?type=video&q=dockers&aq=f&oq=

Last edited: