Docking

D_John Bareass

Experimental Member
Media
I was fortunate enough to once dock another guy. It was exciting to have a different foreskin rolling over the head of my cock. It didn't take me long for me to cum and recall him saying that the feeling then made him cum. Sadly I don't have enough skin myself to repeat the event on someone else, nor have been able to experience it again. Do you have any experiences?

Last edited:
Reactions: farmboy739

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Docking is one of many reasons why I prefer uncut partners. It's both a mind thing and feels great: win/win.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Docking is one of the most erotic things a guy can do.
In my limited experience with another guy, it was the thing which made both of us
the most excited, the quickest.
I dock with my wife's clitoris.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's pretty sweet, isn't it? If you don't have the skin to dock someone else when you're hard, come first and then try. You might have better luck

Nudesouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tried it recently with a guy that had enough extra skin to go over my head. Anytime I pulled back it sort of had a suction to it and it was the best feeling I have ever had. Better than oral, pussy or ass. A must try.

Reactions: farmboy739

ThrobLowe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've only had one cock to cock encounter. There was no docking as we were both cut cocks. But I would love to try it, feeling a guy's foreskin stretched over my swollen head, I think would be crazy hot! Like Bbucko said, it would be very mental for me. And the way Nudesouth described the physical pleasure sounds too sweet!

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The first time I did this was with a guy back in the 90's. It was ok but nothing all that exciting for me. He got more out of it than I did. I think I enjoy seeing it on video than actually doing it myself.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Docking is one of the most pleasurable things two guys can do together. I love the feel of another cock head inside my foreskin... makes me cum quick

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I enjoy it, but not as much as my other half does. He has a fairly short foreskin and just loves to be fully covered. We've actually shot simultaneously while docking, which feels incredible.