Docking

Aceman48791

Just Browsing
Media
interested in finding another uncut male for friendship and docking. anyone in the Philly area that is interested in uncut foreskins and docking?

PC-WOW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good! That is one of my "favorite sports", if you can call it like that. I, too, am uncut, but unluckily too far from you and your penis. Have you posted pictures of yours in the gallery? There are some of mine, if you care to see them. I will look for yours as soon as I send this message. Have you tried what I call "planetary movement" while docking? It consists of gliding one glanshead around the other, aided by your own "juices" (lubricating fluid or "pre-cum"). If you haven't, try it as soon as you find a partner and Email me what you both experience. The sensation is fabulous, believe me. By the way, only one of you needs to have foreskin long and flexible enough to do it and accomodate the other glanshead, which can be cut if an uncut is not available!

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aceman48791 said:
interested in finding another uncut male for friendship and docking. anyone in the Philly area that is interested in uncut foreskins and docking?

Man, why couldn't this have read like this instead:
"interested in finding a cut male for friendship and oral docking. anyone visiting the Philly area that is interested in uncut foreskins and oral docking?" :rolleyes: