Docking

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Post your pictures, videos, and share your stories about docking. I think it's hot, but it would seem like it would hurt.

What do you think about this clip from Xtube?
http://p12.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Ko...wqpabj|1|1|O|n8p3op3492oros13s109644o677073os
If it doesn't work, login to your Xtube account, it's under keyword "docking" and it's the first video on the list, when you do a keyword search.

Again, I think docking is hot. I never have tried it, but I'd like to. And if someone out there has tried it, let me ask you, does it hurt?

B_houugadunor

Media
Docking is, for those not in the know, the "art" of one uncut guy using his foreskin and making it strech over the head of another dick, sometimes also known as Bridging...

I have done this before, it doesnt hurt, but I have quite a durable foreskin, so that could be why, it feels fab! Try and give it a try if / when you can!! **Just a quick note, I cant quite do it to the extent that guy in the video achieves!**

Cool vid btw, couldnt get the link to work, but I found it anyhow!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Post your pictures, videos, and share your stories about docking. I think it's hot, but it would seem like it would hurt.

http://p12.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Ko3QwXCQJ2v&cl=EuLEYVv4hem&a=200608290410_VOFq&b=X7sQGQJHMcE&s=B&sstr=lrf|wqpabj|1|1|O|n8p3op3492oros13s109644o677073os
If it doesn't work, login to your Xtube account, it's under keyword "docking" and it's the first video on the list, when you do a keyword search.

Again, I think docking is hot. I never have tried it, but I'd like to. And if someone out there has tried it, let me ask you, does it hurt?

It is one of the most intense feelings you will ever have especially if the docker is blessed with ample foreskin. Several years ago I men a guy and while playing around we did some docking. He had an overhang even when hard... very hot... when he put the skin over the head of my cock, he then streched it out longer and almost 1/2 of my cock was covered... unbeliveable feeling. (shiver)

PC-WOW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

XTube Login Page

:smile:
Docking is one of the best ways to share your uncut penis with another guy's penis regardless he is cut or uncut. It does not hurt at all, but you must have enough foreskin that can be stretched sidewise rather than lengthwise. It is important that both heads be dry of precum, as it is easier to handle both heads before having them slip away off before you accomplish the hosting skin to fully cover both heads. Take into account that both heads are to be positioned side by side and not tip to tip. That's why I said the foreskin should stretch sidewise. Foreskins can be trained to do this but if yours is a tight one, it will take some time longer, but it can be done: believe me! Guys don't know what can be accomplished with this man-skin: all it takes is training and patience!
Once both heads are inside the hosting prepuce, it is very useful if at least one or both guys seeps out some precum: before trying the next step, stimulate yourselves to produce precum! This serves as a natural lubricant. Then do try gliding one head around the other (I call this "the Planetary Movement"), slowly, so as to enjoy it. Everytime each head gets its frenulum (the strip of skin that binds the foreskin to the glanshead, which is the most arousing area of a man's penis) rubbed by the other head as it passes by, you feel an extremely pleasureable sensation that soon enough drive both guys to your climax! Try it like this and you will not feel sorry you did!
Docking both heads by joining them tip (meatus) against tip (meatus), and stretching lengthwise the hosting foreskin to cover both heads, is fine, too, but you lack the sensations described above, as the pleasure here is having the other guy's glans next to yours and perhaps stroking his glans with your skin. Let me know your opinion of this.:wink:

nikserof155

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The best to dock is for a cuy with a long loose foreskin to dock with a circumcised guy have been doing it that way for a few years its great.....

beaugator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's great with 2 natural (not uncut) guys, too. The double foreskin forms a type of vacuum lock, and you can stand apart, pull, and still stay docked. Fantastic!

Reactions: averagepat

Ossified

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I only recently experienced docking ( many times however ). I must say it was the best experience ever ; both of us has great foreskins .........try it , you will have an experience even if they are str8