Docking

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am cut and my partner is uncut. We have tried "docking" several times with fair results. Have others had experiences with docking? Any suggestions on how to do it? Anyone have a photo of docking- other than what is posted on the net?

nice one

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to dock with a few friends as teens but thats been awhile. Now I wonder how safe it is? I rember it as being really hot, as both of us could get off really easy. Would like to do some more but am concerned about safe sex! Tell me what you guys think!

claddagh

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always wanted to do this, but I've only been with three uncut guys and they've all said that their foreskin was too tight and my dick too thick to do it. I hope that I get to experience this someday.

D

deleted518773

I totally get what docking is and it is hot but like what is the purpose?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
love docking with another uncut man with a lot of skin- 2 very sensitive heads together, bumping and leaking...amazing. Almost pushing each others limits, feeling hot cum hitting your cock head..wow.

Have been known to blow a load, tie it off and use it to jack off again...

cachondo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've done it lots with friends in Mexico and So. Am and it is hotter than hell especially if you come while he covers your cockhead with his foreskin. INcredible.