Docors Visit

rich_cabeza2002

Experimental Member
Media
Hi,
I'm a little guy and have been embarrassed a few times by my small penis(4 1/2 erect 1 soft) during exams at the doctors office. During my initial visit with my doctor, when pulled down my underpants for him to check for a hernia, i thought i saw a bit of a surprised look on his face.(I may have imagined this) Other times when there was a nurse present I have seen surprised looks and smirks on the faces of the nurses. I just want to be clear that none of these people ever acted unprofesionally. I was wondering if any of you big guys on this site have ever had similar experiences because of your larger equipment. Any other little guys who visit this site are also welcome too comment on their own experiences.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by rich_cabeza2002@Apr 16 2005, 03:00 PM
Hi,
I'm a little guy and have been embarrassed a few times by my small penis(4 1/2 erect 1 soft) during exams at the doctors office. During my initial visit with my doctor, when pulled down my underpants for him to check for a hernia, i thought i saw a bit of a surprised look on his face.(I may have imagined this) Other times when there was a nurse present I have seen surprised looks and smirks on the faces of the nurses. I just want to be clear that none of these people ever acted unprofesionally. I was wondering if any of you big guys on this site have ever had similar experiences because of your larger equipment. Any other little guys who visit this site are also welcome too comment on their own experiences.
[post=301078]Quoted post[/post]​

As the majority of them have been British middle class males most of the docs who have examined me from time to time have confined themselves to the odd wry comment: "It's not often we see a man so well set up as you". Once one told me I needed to spend a lot more time than most in checking my balls — a couple of times at checkups the doc has been suspicious of the size of them, and has spent a little while making sure that their size wasn't masking a problem.

Nurses, especially the West Indian ones, tend to be a lot less restrained in their admiration and comments. I have had laughter, smiles, winks, blown kisses, stage whisper comments to my wife about how lucky she is, etc etc. I have had one female doctor whistle and roll her eyes ... that did quite a lot for my ego, nice to get a compliment now and then.

I don't think that is unprofessional, they were just being human, and none of them dwelt on it long enough to make me uncomfortable.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Max
Nurses, especially the West Indian ones, tend to be a lot less restrained in their admiration and comments. I have had laughter, smiles, winks, blown kisses, stage whisper comments to my wife about how lucky she is, etc etc. I have had one female doctor whistle and roll her eyes ... that did quite a lot for my ego, nice to get a compliment now and then.
[post=301085]Quoted post[/post]​
LOL yeah. Black Caribbean women tend to be very upfront about their preferences. They'll tell you the truth no matter what.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have had my balls mentioned or discussed by more than one Physician during a physical exam or procedure. Doesn't bother me in the least. Time teaches you to appreciate what ma' nature gave you, regardless of size.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
yes, this happens practically every fucking time I have to get it out at the hospital, and it gets TIRED - especially when it's the SAME STAFF who make the observation EVERY TIME they see it. if they say something funny, I'll forgive them and respond with some lame joke of my own - otherwise I'm just inclined to roll my eyes and sigh in a "yes-okay-it-was-funny-the-first-300-times" way. I don't REALLY need anyone's highly unprofessional opinion on my dick when for all they know I may be seriously concerned about my health (and a few times I certainly have been). if I want compliments or phone numbers, I already have plenty of places I can go to show off, thanks. the urology department is NOT high on my list of hotspots.