Doctor comments/smirks during exam

CcrfsA

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone ever been to their doc for a prostate exam, physical or what have you and had the doctor make a comment about your dick or otherwise smirk during the exam?

A couple years ago, I went to my gp for a 5yr physical. As part of the procedure, he did a prostate examination. I wank almost daily, sometimes more so and never let prostate fluid build up in my prostate gland, which, went full, approximates the size of an acorn. In fact, many times, I can have dry ejaculations due to a complete absence of fluid in either my testicles or prostate gland. Any any case, when he finished sticking his finger up my butt, he pulled it out and had a huge smirk on his face. I said nothing but he was no doubt thinking "wow, this guy is very sexually active............". He's right.

Curious if anyone else has had similar experiences.

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a doctor once comment that I had the nicest prostate she'd felt all week. I took it as the compliment it was. The doctor I had after her was always very quick and professional.

I wouldn't tolerate a doctor who didn't treat me with respect. So, if I felt a doctor was making a disrespectful comment or gesture, it would be the last time I saw that doctor.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My doctor is a personal friend so we say things to each other that normally would not be acceptable in standard doctor-patient relationships. But the nicest thing he has ever said to me is that I have the blood pressure of a teenager.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A few years ago, while visiting my parents during the winter, I slipped on a patch of ice, banged up my leg a bit and decided to see the doctor who also treated most of the people in my family. Since I always go commando, when I got undressed for the examination at the office, I was naked and after the doctor check out my leg, he glanced at my cock and said, "looks like you have your father beat in that department, but don't tell him I told you that" then smiled.

Reactions: masonjames

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, I thought I would get smart-ass comments about going commando but it's never happened. During an unrelated conversation, a physician friend of mine told me that there are all kinds of people who don't wear underwear and doctors get used to it fast.

That being said, I've given out lots of joking comments during examinations that involve my butt or my crotch. I can't help it. It's just so awkward I can't help but make fun of the whole process.