doctor comments

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by jefftheguy, Jan 24, 2007.

1. jefftheguy

jefftheguy Member

Albums:
    Has anyone else have a doctor comment about their stuff... I had a doctor say "nice size" one time... doc was a guy.... and I was embarassed..

2. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sure, doctors are human and many are sexy! Most are pretty circumspect about that sort of thing..but there are always exceptions. If you are extremely well endowed and a shower..you will get occasional comments from doctors. I mean after all...they do not often grab your cock in an unprofessional way..unless you give them considerable encouragemant!

3. Awesum9

Awesum9 New Member

Albums:
    During a recent physical after check for hernias and testicluar lumps the docter released the hold on my scrotum, took a look at my penis and said you certainly are bigger than most. Have u always been that large? Told him that no, it's much larger now than when I was 10 LOL

4. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

A guy who I have been seeing a few times lately told me that his doctor recently asked him if he uses a ball stretcher (he doesn't) because he sort of has an endless scrotum even though his testicles are average size.

My ex, who is from another country, went to a doctor in that country about a year and a half ago, and (strange custom) his father went into the examining room with him. My ex got an erection while he had his pants down; the doctor said, "Relax." My reaction to that is that my ex was about as relaxed as a guy can be: getting an erection in front of your doctor AND your father!

5. nudeyorker

Gold Member

My doctor and I are good friends, we play raquet ball at least once a week, he keeps his professional demeanor at his office, but has plently to say in the locker room

6. smoothy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I once got talking to a guy in a gym sauna who made a comment about my size. Later on he told me he was a doctor, as I was quite young at the time I was really pleased to have had my size confirmed by someone who I presumed knew what they were talking about.

7. Anyjoe

Anyjoe Active Member

Albums:

I recently had my blood drawn to test my level of testastarone. After returning to the Dr. he looked my results on the screen and said, "well no problem there either.":eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted