doctor fantasy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Is there anyone else with a doctor fantasy? like when you are there for a check up he or she seduces you? am i just crazy?

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There must be countless people with such fantasies. Most of us played some variant on "Doctors and Nurses" when we were kids.

It is a very intimate professional relationship - it can be both physically intimate and psychologically intimate.

As a retired psychotherapist and sex therapist, I had many people discussing their "doctor" fantasies - maybe in the hope that I might fulfil them - and there must of been several more that didn't have the courage to tell me.

So, no, you are not crazy.

However, I'm not sure what you hope to get from this thread. Shared fantasy material? Or a playmate who will role-play a doctor for you?

Good luck.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some years ago...I was dating a doctor and sometimes we went back to his office at night when it was closed. Oh I have not thought about this in a while, he was fun.

D

deleted3782

I was in a realtionship with a doctor for almost two years but we never played "doctor".

I do have a medical condition with my balls...a hydrocele...or such. The first time I had it looked at I had a really cute urologist who looked like Jim Cantore from the American Weather Channel. He showed me the sack of fluid by shining a flashlight up through my balls with the lights off. He was very respectful and clinical, but his hands were all over my schlong in order to get a good view of the fluid sack. It was certainly fantasy-worthy.

That reminds me, I need to have a check up. Anyone know of a hot urologist?

http://www.lpsg.org/72073-doctor-stories.html#post1192516

Last edited by a moderator:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Is there anyone else with a doctor fantasy? like when you are there for a check up he or she seduces you? am i just crazy?

Oddly enough, when I was younger... my doctor used to find pretty much any excuse to get me to take my pants off. I wasn't terribly aroused by it, to be honest.... it creeped me out. I mean, I was having migraines and he asked me to remove my pants.

Who questions a doctor?