Doctor Friend - a little twist

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had dinner with a friend and his partner of about 24 years. I've know one for a few years but never got to meet his partner. I bumped into him one day and he invited me over for dinner at their place. He said Paul would be there and that I'd finally get to meet him. When I asked him what to bring he said "nuts". I didn't know how to take that so I brought an assortment of nuts.

Anyway, we had a great dinner together and Paul, who I knew was a doctor, asked me if I had a GP in the Czech Republic. I don't and it's really customary to have a primary care doctor. Since I'm not Czech I take advantage of friends who know English speaking doctors, dentists etc.

Anyway, I told him that I don't and actually I haven't seen a doctor in years - except eye doctors and dentists and a skin doctor about a year ago. He explained that I really should get a full exam and suggested that I come into his office one EVENING and he'd check me from head to toe including a prostate check since at my age it should be done once a year or so.

I told him ok and planned to see him in a few weeks. I'm just curious how you guys would take this! I mean, it was being said in front of his partner so at first I didn't think much of it but since then I'm just wondering how to prepare for this exam.

zpacifico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be prepared for anything, but mostly stick to the idea of getting full medical exam because that is what you (obviously) need. If the idea of threesome comes around you will be asked directly, since he talked about your exam infront of his bf, maybe just the idea of three gay guys having a chat over dinner is a more relaxed since (at least in my case) a sex topics are not something of a taboo.
But do not forget one miportant thing - nuts! :biggrin1:

D

deleted3782

It could be a very very generous gesture of friendship. I would take it at face value until proven otherwise. Remember, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Keep us updated!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like a very nice doctor who is doing you a big favor since you have not had a physical in a while. How should you prepare? Do a little extra washing and grooming. But most of all thank him sincerely with a nice bottle of wine or something else you think he and his partner might like.

zpacifico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like a very nice doctor who is doing you a big favor since you have not had a physical in a while. How should you prepare? Do a little extra washing and grooming. But most of all thank him sincerely with a nice bottle of wine or something else you think he and his partner might like.
a classy answer from a classy men:smile:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no guys. the doctor wants to bend him over and do some anal probing with his penis.

Yeah! I was kinda wondering if the exam my get a little more touchy. How long will the prostate exam last? I love having my ass played with and going anywhere near my hole will get me hard.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Boners happen. I come from a family of docs and there will be no 'taking advantage' if the guy is a professional.

I think it will be up to you to make any 'next move' if the couple want more of you than this generous free exam.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's not free. There's social health care here and I'm totally covered. I'll pay $3 for the visit and the entire exam including blood tests, if there's any.

I had surgery a few years ago (a spermaticile was removed) and the surgery and 4 days in the hospital cost me about $120 - and that's high because I wanted a private room.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah. Big difference when compared to the US. My dad was in a hospital in New Orleans for one week and the tab came to about $20,000 because of two nights in ICU. Here it would have been almost nothing! The only problem is that even though I live here and have my permanent residency here, because I am a US citizen the insurance will not cover me in the US. Anywhere else in the world I'm covered but not the US.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A doctors a doctor...a doctor. You have to take it as it was offered. If something more comes of it...it shouldn't really happen during 'office hours'. He offered you an exam, take it at face value. Shower and wear clean knickers (underwear). End of...

As for the insurance debacle...well that's a whole other thread...:mad: