Doctor in Raleigh/RDU area for a real physical

ImGoodAndYou

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys,

The past few years I've been really disappointed in my yearly physicals and have been trying to find a new doctor. The issue is a lot of the time the nurse takes my vitals, then the doctor will come in, ask me if i have any concerns, then be gone in 5 minutes.

This is frustrating for me, and I don't think I should have to request to get a full, thorough physical. I was hoping for more of a family practice type situation as opposed to a large medical center.

Any recommendations would be HUGELY appreciated. Feel free to dM me.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys,

The past few years I've been really disappointed in my yearly physicals and have been trying to find a new doctor. The issue is a lot of the time the nurse takes my vitals, then the doctor will come in, ask me if i have any concerns, then be gone in 5 minutes.

This is frustrating for me, and I don't think I should have to request to get a full, thorough physical. I was hoping for more of a family practice type situation as opposed to a large medical center.

Any recommendations would be HUGELY appreciated. Feel free to dM me.
I’m in Charlotte and it’s been that way the past couple of years due to
Covid. At one physical, the doctor sat on the other side of the room and didn’t even touch me. At my yearly physical a couple of months ago, he at least looked into my ears and listened to my breathing. My doctor is part of a large hospital group, so I’m not sure if they are having to follow some sort of hospital wide protocols and a small independent practice would have different rules. Who knows.

Reactions: nicnic

LookinLarge

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Family Medical Associates of Raleigh

Give someone here a shot. I really like sticking with Family Medicine doctors. The training is more broad for a family medicine degree. I can only speak highly of the founder that has since retired. But these are all family med Dr. Good luck.