Doctor not using gloves

las000005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had a doctor examine my genitals without using gloves. I thought it was strange but I really don't think he meant anything by it. Has this happened to you?

D

deleted15807

Usually it's the older doctors that do that.

D

deleted26151

If he washed his hands before and after it doesnt really matter. Without gloves is better for feeling anything abnormal. Like taking blood, easier to find a vein without gloves but ya shud wear em to stop infection

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What difference does it make, if the doctor wears gloves or not so long as he has washed his hands before hand. The gloves will protect him from catching anything nasty from you and not the other way round. In this day and age the gloves are not seen as a pathological barrier, but a MODESTY barrier. Gee we all entered this world naked,animals run around naked all the time. Is not that far away were before doctors will be afraid to look at you never mind touch you. In case they are accused of loking at you in the wrong way.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never had a doctor examine my genitals. Well, I mean... not in a professional setting...

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Was he a gentle Gentile who checked your genitals?

OY! That one almost made my fillings hurt --- but it was good.

Only folks at the STD clinics or when I would have a prostate exam were latex gloves involved and that's going back to 1968. Oh, and the few urologists I've had the misfortune of making appointments with in Ewetaw. Don't know what's up with them.

Otherwise, the docs (and especially my Argentine urologist) go bare knuckled when examining my naughty bits. And they inevitably lift up my tool with their hands and remark, "Well, how about that?" Then we all wash our hands.

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
I drive a truck and get alot of physicals and drug screens at work. I had two doctors not use gloves, one was a old guy, just checked my balls, the other was a young guy, checked my balls, then pushed my foreskin back and fourth a few times, I think he was checking to see if everything was O.K. , but I started to bone up a lilttle.

B_doc23cm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The gloves are for our protection not yours! I know my hands are clean, I can't be sure about other people's nuts.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whenever I go for a physical regardless of what's being done, the doc always wears gloves. Only once I went to a doc for a check up and he asked if I had my prostate checked. I said no so he asked me to undress and get on my knees. I did and he began checking my prostate (with a glove) but then it seemed like more like an ass workout. He got my cock so hard I was dripping. He worked my prostate till I came. He then pronounced me healthy and let me get dressed. Nothing was said by either of us. I've never had another check up like that one. And I can't find the same guy. It was a random clinic check up and I have no idea where he went.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Using gloves is universal in the US, not sure about Scotland. I wouldn't let a doc touch me without gloves, for my protection, not his.

The gloves are for our protection not yours! I know my hands are clean, I can't be sure about other people's nuts.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, this caused a major flashback! When I was in my twenties, I had a French doctor, in his forties. Every single time I visited his practice, he would ask me to drop my trousers and underwear, and would then kneel down and 'examine' my genitals without gloves for a good 5-10 minutes!! I was pretty innocent, and naive back then and the penny only dropped after this happened many times. I started to avoid seeing my doctor, and after telling a friend it came to light that all I had to do was request to see another doctor within the practice...as simple as that!! I also made sure I had a female GP....ever since then I feel much more comfortable with a female doctor.