Doctor or urologist ever comment on your size?

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not quite size, but behavioral. Around age 24 I got epididymitis. The urologist looked to be all of 29 or 30, and I got the feeling he enjoyed talking to a patient so close to his own age instead of much older men. Much of what he said was delivered with a fratboy wink. As he was prescribing an antibiotic, he also said, more or less verbatim: "The good news about this is the more you get laid, the faster it goes away. So, hit the ass. Masturbate, ejaculate. But I recommend hitting the ass." I still remember his smile.

In a less funny moment - I had actually been in sharp panicking mode over my symptoms for a few days before my appointment, and then the exam wasn't just the ball squeezer but also my very first rectal exam. I mention that because right after he did it I started greying out, was able to keep things together as long as I was sitting, but at the end when we were done talking and I had to walk out of his office, I fainted and collapsed on the floor. The fratboy banter was gone and he was all business and concerned as he got the nurses to help get me upright and revived. Once he could see I was awake and hadn't had a stroke, he started joking again: "I didn't squeeze you THAT hard!" And again, that smile....

Andypandy

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My doc didn't say any thing but... I was having a physical and my dick was "puffed" up come time to drop the shorts he sits on his little stool rolls over says drop the shorts when my dick fell out he jumped back and nearly fell off his stool, he sat back for a few secs looking at it probably wondering WTH is that LMAO

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I decided to get my vasectomy, the vasectomy doctor sent me for a before operation sperm count. I new in advance from my urologist that my sperm count was crazy high for a male of any age.

I was curious if he was going to make a comment.

When I next saw him we were to go over the results and he was trying to find the proper professional words but was having a tough time. I asked about the results and he gathered his composure and asked if I knew my sperm count. I told him that I believe it is pretty high. He laughed and said pretty high is not in the ball park. He said I could probably get a girl pregnant shaking their hand. We laughed. he said he will make sure to add extra stitches just to be safe.

D

deleted814719

I like my primary care physician very much. He seems very well-educated, very professional, very caring, and always takes plenty of time to listen to me and provide advice. Annual physicals always include a DRE (for prostate enlargement) and a hernia check. I chuckle to myself when I pull my underwear down for the hernia check as my doctor is looking at my shaved cock and balls and a 1" area above my cock also shaved. I bet he doesn't encounter many 60-something male patients with shaved cocks.

BTW, he's never made a single comment other than, "everything seems good".

MrMickleGary

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife mentioned to her nurse practitioner that sex for us was a challenge at times because of how large I am, so she suggested a few options (things we already knew and had tried), but about a year ago, I went to her to get an official diagnosis on a hernia I wanted operated on. After our initial chat, she casually told me to “drop ‘em” and get on the table and I thought, welp, if you were wondering *exactly how big* I am because of my wife’s spilling the news, here we go! I dropped my pants with her seated in front of me and out flopped my 5 1/2”, and even though we were wearing masks, just the feeling in the office was a split-second moment of, “Ooookaaaay…” before she examined my hernia.

Months later, post-hernia surgery, my wife and I BOTH got to watch an RN try to catheter my big softie- she was stammering and kind of confused, so I said, “Bodies are all different, aren’t they?”, which eased a little tension, and my wife added, “And that’s soft and after an operation!” We all busted up, but my wife later said that she could sense the RN’s apprehension when she saw my dick laying on its side on my thigh !

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Several years ago I had an urologist prescribe a pump to assist with ED. I got it and the cylinder was too small, both in length and diameter. I took it back. He said "I think you are mistaken." I asked if he wanted me to show him. I am 6.5 inches soft. He contacted the company and a representative met me at the urologist's office. That was a rather interesting encounter. It was decided that the company did not have a cylinder of suitable size for me.

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife mentioned to her nurse practitioner that sex for us was a challenge at times because of how large I am, so she suggested a few options (things we already knew and had tried), but about a year ago, I went to her to get an official diagnosis on a hernia I wanted operated on. After our initial chat, she casually told me to “drop ‘em” and get on the table and I thought, welp, if you were wondering *exactly how big* I am because of my wife’s spilling the news, here we go! I dropped my pants with her seated in front of me and out flopped my 5 1/2”, and even though we were wearing masks, just the feeling in the office was a split-second moment of, “Ooookaaaay…” before she examined my hernia.

Months later, post-hernia surgery, my wife and I BOTH got to watch an RN try to catheter my big softie- she was stammering and kind of confused, so I said, “Bodies are all different, aren’t they?”, which eased a little tension, and my wife added, “And that’s soft and after an operation!” We all busted up, but my wife later said that she could sense the RN’s apprehension when she saw my dick laying on its side on my thigh !
Hello nurse! She sounds super jealous that her man isn’t hung.

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No mention of size, only the erection I got when he inspected for a sexually transmitted disease. As with most comments, it was "don't worry about it". I was quite young and mortified, as it was in a country town with only two doctors and I sometimes saw him socially.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No mention of size, only the erection I got when he inspected for a sexually transmitted disease. As with most comments, it was "don't worry about it". I was quite young and mortified, as it was in a country town with only two doctors and I sometimes saw him socially.
Nice seeing you on here still, perthjames. :)

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Over the years I have had doctors and nurses make comment. In 2003 I was in hospital for a prostate procedure. There was a catheter in for the duration of the stay. A male nuse was in attendance during the night hours. He commented several times that he enjoyed checking the catheter.

D

deleted21656081

Surprisingly never, and I have had a couple of docs look at it due to a few STDs

SilentButDeadly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was just wondering if anyone's doctor has ever made subtle compliments or comments during a physical or check-up. Nothing egregiously sexual, but more along the lines of surprise or envy at one's endowment. Or maybe you asked him how to minimize a prominent bulge or keep your nuts from dunking into the toilet, etc. :p
That's extremely inappropriate for a doctor to do

Reactions: lapdog2001