Doctor or urologist ever comment on your size?

Latinohung11

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dermatologist. I went to full check my body. I am 11x8 inches and 7.5”/8 long when it is soft. She confessed me she worked as a waitress in the same strip club when I use to be a stripper where I did full naked shows. She told me she is actually married. She could recognize me like a stripper and say everyone watching your (my) body and your (my) size can tell.

Reactions: greg_ca

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My dermatologist. I went to full check my body. I am 11x8 inches and 7.5”/8 long when it is soft. She confessed me she worked as a waitress in the same strip club when I use to be a stripper where I did full naked shows. She told me she is actually married. She could recognize me like a stripper and say everyone watching your (my) body and your (my) size can tell.
If you're over 10" you qualify for the $10,000 Challenge, Contact:

@TinyPrincess

www.lpsg.com/threads/the-10-000-10-inch-challenge.494778

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Um, that's not 11 inches. Maybe if you are measuring from your asshole to the tip, but, otherwise, no. :)

Oh, it's not 8 inches girth, either.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Dude, seriously. You have a great physique and big cock. But not remotely near the size you claim.

blutrane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was once in the ER after getting hit by a car. They had to cut my clothes off me to treat my wounds. After getting fixed up I was recovering and a nurse came in to check on me and get my vitals. She asked, "Any allergies, previous illnesses, penis enlargement surguries, that I should know about?"

I just laughed. They had clearly checked me out before hand.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was once in the ER after getting hit by a car. They had to cut my clothes off me to treat my wounds. After getting fixed up I was recovering and a nurse came in to check on me and get my vitals. She asked, "Any allergies, previous illnesses, penis enlargement surguries, that I should know about?"

I just laughed. They had clearly checked me out before hand.

Any Photoshopping that we should know about?

Reactions: Gj816

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just once..i have a female doctor and during a general physical two years ago she said that she was pretty sure no girl has ever been disappointed with my size. I told her no complaints so far. She grinned and her nurse grinned and i grinned...lol.

Reactions: greg_ca

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
at one time, my doctor was concerned about my overly large balls... i was referred for tests, just to ensure that my balls were healthy..... and they were!
My doctor had the same reaction as yours when I had a physical, thought my ball size might be an indicator of cancer or a hydrocele. Nope, turns out they’re just an abnormally large but completely healthy set of testicles.

I’ve always surmised that maybe they’re so big because I also ejaculate very heavy volumes (I am classified as having hyperspermia so my output is 30ml in a load, an average guy puts out 3-5ml), but whether those ball size and load size are correlated, I don’t actually know.

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first year in college (18) I went to the doctor regarding a lump in my sack (turned out to be a relatively harmless varicocele). I was nervous both because of the condition and also because I would get extremely aroused to be seen naked and was worried about an erection. After discussing it, he asked me to strip naked for the exam. (Previously, I only had to drop the shorts briefly for the hernia check.)

As feared, I immediately got a raging boner. I was obviously nervous, so he tried to put me at ease by saying "Don't worry about your erection... It happens to guys all the time." The fact that he was talking about my erection made it throb even more. He followed up with more reassuringish comments that it seemed to be functioning well and was fairly large or something along those lines. All of this talk about my dick keep it throbbing for the full examination. It was really embarrassing.

I can relate the same thing when your in your 20’s it happens.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Came home from college one year and my mom took me to an annual physical. My doctor's new nursing assistant was a former high school classmate. Everything is done snd my mom says what about your question? I said it's fine I'm ok. She proceeds to tell the doctor that my girlfriend and i were wondering about my dick size... because he knows my brother and my brother takes after my father...

2 minutes later I'm standing there with my little hard dick aiut as my former classmate is trying to hide her amusement and my mom is talking to the doctor about how when i hit puberty i had several serious illnesses in about a year snd a half and my body was fighting the illness instead of developing like it might typically have done. Probably also explains my build being less "bulky and muscular" then my brother or dad.

It wasn't brought up by the medical professional, but i stood there while he looked at it and i got hard with the classmate watching and they sat discussing that there was no guarantee i would have ever been as big as my brother, but that the illnesses probably caused me to be much smaller then average.

There were 2 other instances but that was the first.

audible44

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had the nurse say I was “really healthy” and “accidentally” touched it a couple times. I didn’t think much of it at the time as I had my mind on the procedure about to happen. In retrospect, I wish I played my cards better.... she was pretty hot!

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Once had a urologist pull my dick out as far as it would reach. Made a noticable ummm and let it go. Then start squeezing it until I started getting a chubby. Ask me a question and told me to get dressed. Didn't think anything about it. Just figured he was seeing how much I have. I liked him better than the once I currently have.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was hospitalized in 2003 for a TURP procedure. Was in hospital for three nights. One of the duty night nurses was a younger male. The second night when he first came in to check the catheter he made a comment that he liked checking me because it wasn't often that he, "saw a cock of my size." I was not even erect because of the catheter. I felt good about his comment and said thanks. After that he came in to wash my cock. Of course this excited things a bit, and it grew somewhat. An interesting experience.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was hospitalized in 2003 for a TURP procedure. Was in hospital for three nights. One of the duty night nurses was a younger male. The second night when he first came in to check the catheter he made a comment that he liked checking me because it wasn't often that he, "saw a cock of my size." I was not even erect because of the catheter. I felt good about his comment and said thanks. After that he came in to wash my cock. Of course this excited things a bit, and it grew somewhat. An interesting experience.

That’s it.....
No fucking way, your going to stop there.
You chose to stop telling the story at this point - you suck

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That’s it.....
No fucking way, your going to stop there.
You chose to stop telling the story at this point - you suck
That was the end of what took place. He completed the washing just as there was a call on the intercom for him to report to the Nurse's
Station. I was discharged the next day, and never saw or heard from him again.

Reactions: kurt bishop
D

deleted1129156

I changed to a new primary doctor a few years back and went to see him for a routine physical. Once in the exam room I was told to undress and put on the typical exam gown which opens in the front. The doctor came in the room and after the preliminary history questions had me lay back on his exam table so he could palpate my internal organs. I don't wear any underwear and when he opened the gown my cock was just sprawled across my thigh and he did a double take. He started pushing on my abdomen but pulled up short, looked at my cock and said, "You have quite an amazing specimen. It is very distracting.", and proceeded to grab a towel from an adjacent table and covered my loins.

Quite a number of years ago I was hospitalized after a motorcycle accident. One time a nurse came into my room to change the dressing on my hip. She pulled back the sheet and again I was without underwear so my cock was draped across my thigh. Her eyes widened and as she moved my cock aside so she could access the dressing, she said, "Too bad you don't need a catheter!" As she changed the dressing she kept brushing against my cock more times than could just be accidental. I ended up getting very good nursing care while I was there.
That’s such a hot story

Reactions: drambone2001