Doctor or urologist ever comment on your size?

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once had a urologist pull my dick out as far as it would reach. Made a noticable ummm and let it go. Then start squeezing it until I started getting a chubby. Ask me a question and told me to get dressed. Didn't think anything about it. Just figured he was seeing how much I have. I liked him better than the once I currently have.
I have a urologist friend who congratulated me on my fecundity for fathering a child over 40. I told him the pleasure was all mine.

Reactions: nicnic and Gj816

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My doctor had the same reaction as yours when I had a physical, thought my ball size might be an indicator of cancer or a hydrocele. Nope, turns out they’re just an abnormally large but completely healthy set of testicles.

I’ve always surmised that maybe they’re so big because I also ejaculate very heavy volumes (I am classified as having hyperspermia so my output is 30ml in a load, an average guy puts out 3-5ml), but whether those ball size and load size are correlated, I don’t actually know.
Huge balls rock. I know whereof I speak.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was once in the ER after getting hit by a car. They had to cut my clothes off me to treat my wounds. After getting fixed up I was recovering and a nurse came in to check on me and get my vitals. She asked, "Any allergies, previous illnesses, penis enlargement surguries, that I should know about?"

I just laughed. They had clearly checked me out before hand.
That's a great story, blu!

Hypodude918

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I changed to a new primary doctor a few years back and went to see him for a routine physical. Once in the exam room I was told to undress and put on the typical exam gown which opens in the front. The doctor came in the room and after the preliminary history questions had me lay back on his exam table so he could palpate my internal organs. I don't wear any underwear and when he opened the gown my cock was just sprawled across my thigh and he did a double take. He started pushing on my abdomen but pulled up short, looked at my cock and said, "You have quite an amazing specimen. It is very distracting.", and proceeded to grab a towel from an adjacent table and covered my loins.

Quite a number of years ago I was hospitalized after a motorcycle accident. One time a nurse came into my room to change the dressing on my hip. She pulled back the sheet and again I was without underwear so my cock was draped across my thigh. Her eyes widened and as she moved my cock aside so she could access the dressing, she said, "Too bad you don't need a catheter!" As she changed the dressing she kept brushing against my cock more times than could just be accidental. I ended up getting very good nursing care while I was there.
wow amazing bro sound like a snake

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went in to get tested, I was in the room with a female doctor and her female assistant. When I pulled my pants down, neither one of them verbally said anything, but the assistant certainly gave a bit of a gasp, and the doctor had an ear to ear smile.

Reactions: deleted1129156

Cut9801

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I did a testicular ultrasound ... they said I have them much bigger than the average, big but healthy ... 6 cm ... the doctor also complimented me

I had a semen analysis too...i have a great sperms production...600 milion average and 6 ml ... they said that i could get pregnant all women in one shot! :-D

Last edited:

seattle_unicorn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, it's never happened to me, but I certainly have wondered what's going on in their heads. It's one of those strange things where I think it would be super hot if one did comment on my size (because it's hot when anyone does), but I would also recognize how unprofessional it is.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, it's never happened to me, but I certainly have wondered what's going on in their heads. It's one of those strange things where I think it would be super hot if one did comment on my size (because it's hot when anyone does), but I would also recognize how unprofessional it is.

I totally get it.
It’s like the fantasy of getting caught Jerking off....until it happens !

Reactions: seattle_unicorn

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually remember another kind of funny event that happened a few years ago. I was just coming out of back surgery and they had put a catheter in me and needed to remove it. As I was just coming to, I heard some noise and looked down my body only to see one nurse folding my dick while the other one was pulling the catheter out. They had smiles on their faces but didn't say anything to me.

Ddeet

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only comment I've ever gotten was when he talked about erectile dysfunction and remedies. He just said age and size could be factors and to be aware. I'm aware of both but can only do something about one.

so true, similar here getting older and getting an erecting being well endowed is difficult. These days I have rest and peace if doesn’t works as in the past

Reactions: Beardon

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Several years ago my urologist suggested a pump system as an aid for ED. I received the unit. The cylinder was not big enough either in inside diameter or insertable length. He rescheduled a future appointment with a representative of the manufacturer of the cylinder. He informed me there was not a larger cylinder available through my insurance program. He stated doubts about my claimed erect size. I offered to give him a preview. He declined. That was the end of that particular situation.