Doctor or urologist ever comment on your size?

Ddeet

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No and I would be suspicious of one which did. It would not be proper or professional behaviour.
Agree and it isn’t professional behavior.

What I noticed is more non verbal response or in a business way that it has been described. Or that “extra” medical personnel appeared.

But not improper comments on me

Lotr2491

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was sent to a urologist for a prostate exam because of elevated PSA readings. At the end of the exam he said I have a slightly enlarged prostate but nothing to worry about at this time. He asked if I had any other questions. I told him that after urination there always seems to be a few drops left that comes out when I put my penis back in my pants. He said "well you have a very large penis and there is bond to be a little urine left in the urethera that drips out."
Let’s see

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The vast majority of medical workers are professional and can separate sex in situations that require patient nudity. I have never experienced any such comments and would be leery of a doctor, regardless of gender, who did and might even report them.

If one was to go by the untold posts and made-up stories here, it would be easy to think there is an epidemic of guys wanting to find any excuse to show off their dick, whether it be a medical exam or going to the bathroom, as well as bi-curious physicians complementing their johnsons: "Blood pressure is good. Your weight is where it should be. You seem to be paying good attention to your health. Oh, and your penis is a decent size as well. Congrats."

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The only comments pertaining to size from my urologist was one about the unusually large size of my prostate after the first TURP. I spoke with my brother, 3 years my junior, who also had had a TURP. His urologist, different from mine, made a similar comment about his prostate size. The comment mine made was, "you have one of the largest prostates I have seen in over 15 years of practice."

jackie_p

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am over six inches soft, and with male and female doctors I have never experienced anything unprofessional like a comment or similar. I have noticed a nurse or two take notice and immediately stifle it. But nothing more than that. These people are professionals.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Agree and it isn’t professional behavior.

What I noticed is more non verbal response or in a business way that it has been described. Or that “extra” medical personnel appeared.

But not improper comments on me
depends on the context.. recently my doctor said my balls were big for someone that had low test..

i'd assume this is because people with low test has testicles the size of peanut?

RuggerLad86

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My GP has commented that I'm well endowed, said something along the lines of well your wife must be happy. He saw me erect during an examination of my balls, I thought I felt something on one but it turned out ok. Got hard when he was checking

EricR

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I got my vasectomy. Was in the exam room before the procedure. My wife was in the room with me.

Anyway the doctor comes in to do a pre-op exam. He sat in front of me and asked me to stand up and pull my shorts down to see if I had shaved properly. When I did as he asked. He said wow. I consider myself average to a little above average in length and a little over average girth. After he left the room. The wife and I both looked at each other and burst out laughing. To this day. We really don't know what he meant. Lmao. I should have asked I guess. He was a really nice guy. Made the procedure comfortable and even allowed my wife come in a watch. Which I thought was really cool.

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I had a small tear in my frenulum my doctor, who’s a DO, so she cares more about my health and wellness than just straight physical health, made a comment. She said I have a tight foreskin and asked me what it feels like when I’m erect. Like, does it hurt when it’s stretched. I said no and she said well I’m actually a little surprised because you seem to be well endowed and many well endowed men who are uncut end up needing circumcisions later in life.

It was an interesting experience. I’m not much of a shower when I’m soft but my doctor has an ass that looks amazing in scrubs so I was a bit chubbed up as she was examining me.

srock

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Haha all the time. I was an early bloomer of sorts so my doctors and urologists always commented on my size. I didn't believe them when I was younger and thought they were just making small talk to lighten the mood during an exam. My dad was a urologist and he and I are around the same size so I got an idea that they weren't just flattering me. My dad got me an internship during college at his colleague's urology practice and I saw hundreds of penises and that's when I realized I was big.

Long story short- practically every doctor, nurse, and urologist I've seen have commented on my size and girth

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Freshman year of college I got hit by an unexpected second wave of puberty, got noticeably taller and much bigger downstairs. Now playing basketball the same way I had for years left me with new lingering pains for days afterwards. Campus health doc said "You have rather large, heavy testicles." Unsure how to respond, I blurted out "Thank you!". He was quiet for a sec then ignored that, and went on to say that I should wear something more supportive during games, and even when not playing I should stop wearing boxer shorts for good.