Doctor phillps and gregory hung (a ramsgate18 halloween story)

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
As is tradition on this site, i present to you this years Halloween themed tale

Doctor David Phillips eyes opened slowly, he was laying on his couch in his lab, the shabby fabric wet with perspiration

he sighed deeply, relieved his own stupidity hadnt got him killed

as he sat up he realised something odd

he was infact nude, he blushed despite knowing full well he was alone and the lab door was locked

“what on earth happened?”

Doctor Phillips was a renowned chemist, over the years he had achieved great strides in his field, he was one of the top names

yet once he was home the young chemistry genius had a strange fixation one he knew his colleagues would scoff and laugh at but also one he knew many secretly shared

“your working on what?” his colleague and friend Dr Marshall asked incredulously re reading Davids well kept notes

“A way to through chemistry change a persons DNA to change their make up, say you were born short, from a long line of short perople, what if through a pill, you could reach 6'2”

“david, it isnt possible, your talking science fiction!”

david would never admit his real reason he wanted to find this secret to unlocking DNA

david came from a long line of under endowed men, sure they were smart but every one of them was barely 5 inches

after years of research he had found what he thought was the cure and took the foolish risk of taking his own concoction

he remembered the room getting warmer and spinning, he remembered taking off his glasses and tie, then the room went dark

he looked down at his crotch, no change there

a loud bang at his lab door bought him back to earth

“David are you in there!” a frantic voice yelled out

shit!

David frantically threw on a lab coat and some spare trousers

“just a second!”

he opened the door

standing there pale and shaking eyes crazed was the love of his life his boyfriend Tim Wilson

“oh good your not dead!” he hugged david tightly trembling

“ofcourse im not dead, why would you think I was!?”

“you called me last night and left me some strange messages!”

david sat on the sofa as tim hi speaker on his phone

“hey.... its me..... listen I have done something stupid..... something so stupid...... im sorry baby..... AGGGGHHHH I just wanted to please you...... but instead I think I have,......”

the second message played but it wasnt Davids voice, it was his number but it wasnt david

the caller was breathing heavily

“hey... you dont know me, but I just saw your picture and it got my big hard cock wet looking at your tight round ass in your jeans mmmmm the things I would do to you, I want to fuck you! I want to tear your ass in half with my big fat beer can cock make you squeal like a bitch in heat mmmmm fuck yeah!”

“who was that?” david asked frowning

“you tell me! I thought maybe youd been robbed, or kidnapped or worse!”

“maybe it was just a mix up, that caller wasnt me thats for sure, I was just working late on a project”

“what did you do? David you sounded like you were in pain in the first clip, what did you do?”

“nothing!” david chuckled, “Nothing, its fine, its totally fine! Let me go shower and freshen up and we can go for brunch ok?”

tim sat on the couch feeling his wet it was with sweat, something wasnt right he just couldint put his finger on it

that night at a cruise stop Steve sat waiting for something to catch his eye, a man walked in smirking he unzipped his fly at the urinal and turned his hips to face steve smirking as steves jaw hit the floor, the biggest cock he had ever seen hung from this mans black trousers

within minutes he was being bounced mercilessly off this stallions cock, people were coming and going

“shhhh!” he hushed the man whose cock was rearranging his insides

“no!” the man smirked “i want them all to hear how I am destroying your ass!”

“so big.....” steve groaned uncontrollably

the man smirked biting steves neck hard, agressively

he dug his nails into the mans back grunting as he shot a big messy load up the mans twitching quivering ass

he opened the door his cock still out he tucked it away zipped up his fly

“gentlemen!” he smirked nodding at the stunned crowd, all of whom were hard themselves leaving his conquest dazed

“who are you?” steve asked finally finding some sense

“im Gregory Hung” the man smirked shutting the door

Reactions: tonybits

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
for 2 weeks it was the same every evening as tim got settled for bed david would make another lame excuse and leave, returning in the wee hours sweating and tired

too tired to even have sex

they hadnt had sex since the night of the mysterious phone call

it was odd

tims senses told him there was something wrong but he couldnt place what

and david couldnt tell him, who would believe it

he had looked at the footage of that night

there he was necking his concoction

he fell to the floor his body spasming and contorting

when he stood he was different, he wasnt himself yet that was him, the figure undressed revealing a substantial cock and heavy balls, the figure opened his phone and made a phone call (probably to tim) wanking his hard stiff dripping cock, the figure then dressed again and left the office, 4 hours later in walks david who promptly passes out onto the couch

“its not possible, its not fucking possible” david muttered

he assumed it was a one off til one evening as he was getting ready for bed he felt a pain in his groin looking in the mirror he saw his face change, contort, he had to leave he couldnt have tim see him like this he just couldnt he wouldnt understand, and from what little he remembered this new persona was not nice to the men he fucked

so when this feeling occurred he would flee til it subsided stumbling home to tim

as he sat at his desk working on an antidote he felt it the stabbing in his groin

“erm hun, I have to....”

“work.... I know....” tim sighed not looking up from netflix

“im.... sorry.......” david grunted running out the room, tim waited a beat before pulling the covers back revealing his jeans and trainers

“ok david now to find out where the fuck your going!”

he followed at a sensible distance

david went into his lab, 10 minutes later a stranger exitted

tim was confused

“erm hey! Excuse me!”

the stranger turned

“thats my partners office, he just went in there, and you just came out who the fuck are you?” tim asked

“a friend of your partners” the stranger smirked holding out his hand “gregory hung, at your service!”

“gregory hung?” tim scoffed “Tim Wilson”

“ah so your the famous tim, david didnt mention how cute you were!”

“he didnt mention you... at all, id remember!”

“theres a lot david doesnt tell you!” gregory smirked grabbing tim round the waist pulling him close

“get your grubby hands off of me!” tim snarled pulling away “i love david and he loves me!

“but does david satisfy you?” gregory smirked grabbing a sizeable bulge

“he told you about that?” tim was stunned, one night while he was out david had discovered his jeff stryker dildo, ever since then david had been convinced his dick wasnt big enough

“oh he and I are very close” gregory smirked

“im sorry to keep you, have a nice night!” tim said coldly stepping aside

the stranger sauntered away smirking, he knew where to find his favourite cock slut

tim slipped into davids lab to ask him about this mysterious gregory

there was no sign of david, but his computer was on and a video loaded up

hitting play he wasnt ready for what he saw

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
“gregory hung...... you dont know me but I am you...... I dont know who or what you are, I have one request from you, dont touch tim, he is mine and I love him”

“ah so your the famous tim!” the words now echoed in his head now taking on a sinister meaning

the david on screen grimaced and groaned doubling over

standing straight tim gasped, where his lovely wonderful david had stood, was gregory hung

tim couldnt explain this it made no logical sense

he left the lab in numb shock

he went home and climbed into bed where he lay awake all night, he heard david come home yet now it wasnt david, he didnt know who this man was anymore

he knew it was pointless asking him tonight he would pass out

by the next night tim had a plan

right on cue david shot down the stairs grabbing his coat

he went to open the door and it was locked

“wheres the key?”

“no, no key, no running no hiding, who is gregory hung!”

david froze the pain in his groin intensifying

“please tim, I dont want you to see..... he will hurt you.... hes hurt people, I have hurt people!”

tim stood kissing david softly on the mouth

“you couldnt hurt me....” tim smiled warmly

david groaned gritting his teeth

“im sorry!” david grunted

tim watched as davids face shifted and changed into the face of the creep he had met outside davids lab, gregory hung

“enough talk” gregory grunted smirking as he pushed tim to the floor pinning him down

tim let him

“mr hung you do know your just a manifestation of davids Id”

“his what?” gregory snarled unbuckling

“his Id, his inner base desires, your a living breathing fucking machine, I had no idea david had these desires for rough sex but clearly he does hence your here”

gregory stopped in his tracks

“you mean?”

“that david, my lover, my partner he is in charge, you just made sure he didnt know it Mr Hung, as you were having too much fun!”

“baby!”

“shut up!”

“fuck you gregory!”

“fuck me fuck you! You made me, you need me!”

“no no, you need me!”

tim sat there on the floor confused as a naked gregory hung argued with himself

suddenly looking down at him was david

“david?”

the figure nodded

tim hugged him tight

“as lovely as this is I am very horny and.....”

tim understood, he knelt and licked under the big heavy balls up the shaft to the tip

david groaned being present for this for the first time and not used to having so much cock

tim slurped and sucked on this new play thing tugging on the big balls

david grabbed a hand ful of tims hair and thrust

tim groaned

david thrust harder

tim groaned looking up

“this ok?” david asked

tim pulled off the big throbbing cock

“its a part of you, this darker side, this gregory hung, you created him to live out these desires, when you could have just lived them out with me at home!”

david blushed, he had never admitted his more kinky side, he feared ridicule and rejection

tim undressed revealing a singlet with the back cut out

david grunted grabbing a handful of tims round pert ass

“Bend the fuck over and brace yourself!” david snarled

the sight of his sweet lovely boyfriend dressed like that had awoken something deep inside himself

if tim wanted to dress and be fucked like a whore, he would oblige willingly

tim closed his eyes

david smeared lube on tims tight pucker

he lined up his new cock

he pushed in gently but firmly

tim hissed

david went to pull out

tim grabbed him firmly

“dont you fucking dare, keep going!”

david pushed in and to his amazement every inch slipped in

tim groaned clawing at the table

slowly david picked up the pace

“spank him” a voice in davids head whispered

smack

tim gasped

“again!” tim snarled wanking his own cock

smack smack smack

the pair fucked all night long falling asleep on the living room floor david woke first looking over at tim, whose ass cheeks still bore his hand prints

his wrists red where they had tried a little bondage

david looked down, the dick was still there big and heavy

he had done it

now david ran home after work every night and was greeted by tim on his knees in a leather harness greeting him the pair would fuck, eat then go to bed

and gregory hung remained safely in davids head

happy Halloween