Doctor stories

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always feared I would get hard at the doctors but I never did. I hear that doctors don't make a big deal out of it if you popped one in front of them; especially a male doctor. A female doctor may get a little uncomfortable. :biggrin1:

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One time I went to the doctor and it was a woman and she wanted to see my butt and I showed it to her and it made me horribly self-conscious. Other than that I expelled rectal methane in a doctors face once when I was young; twas worth it too as he just gave me a shot!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was a kid my pediatrician was arrested for being a pedophile. He never tried anything with me because my mom always accompanied me to the visits.

He was a big, nasty looking man, too. Totally fit the description of a pedophile.

JMMuscle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
True story: Ten years ago, I went to see my (NYC) doctor for an annual checkup. His office was set up in such a way that his work desk and examination table shared a room that had large pocket doors separating the desk from the table. Well, that day, Doc was feeling a little frisky and watched through the half open doors as I stripped down to my white briefs. I was in great shape back then (5'11" 190 lbs, 5% bodyfat) and I got aroused by his attention and very slowly stripped for him. I opened the door when I was down to my briefs, walked around his desk and said, "I'm ready." Well, to my surpise/delight, he slowly pulled down my briefs, gave me part of my exam, which made me very hard and proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs/ball massages. Standing their with my doc's face in my croch and noticing the photos of his wife and children on his desk was a bit of a trip; not to mention that he'd put Drs. McSteamy/Dreamy to shame. He looked like a young Andy Garcia with deep blue eyes. After that I would always take the last appointment of the day....we had a lot of fun until I moved to FL.

Attachments

hngthkbadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
during a physical one time a doctor grabbed my balls and i got iinstantly hard, he didnt say anything about it. One time during a rectal exam the doctor stuck his finger in my ass and i let out a "oh yeah" in pleasure, lol I think it kinda surprised him a bit.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All the times I visit my doctor I'm usually feeling like shit, so arousal is the farthest thing on my mind.

Now, my chiropractor -- which I see weekly -- is a different story.

I visit a sports medicine office each week after work for an adjustment and a massage (insurance pays for it), and I'd say at least twice a month I get an erection after being or during getting adjusted.

There's just so much tension and endorphines being released, not to mention that my chiropractor is fucking hot to boot.

it was awkward with my massage therapist right afterwards, and with her I get aroused almost every time.

No, she's not "that" kind of massage therapist.

She's professional, I'm professional (well, more relaxed), and it's the best 45 minutes of my week.

It was embarrassing a few times at first, but I've been seeing her for about 2 years now so we're both quite used to it.

uncuthungboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when i was younger... ehm.. 15 i quess.. i was in physical examination. The guy (a doctor) asked me to drop down my pants. At first he said "very well developed" and then he examined my testicles, asked me lay down on my back and examined my dick. That was a bit embarrassing and I even got a little boner when the guy was pulling my foreskin back and touching my dickhead.

My face was red like a fire-engine and i put my hand on my dick to cover it and the guy only said "it's ok, don't worry bout the erection.. you should be worried if nothing happened" (similar like that). Then he took that instrument, orchidometer, and measured my balls. Told me that im more likely compared with the largest object of that instrument. And the doctor told after that examination that im probably matured, full-grown already according to the orchidometer. Asked me when my puberty started and so on... I think I was more reddish than red colour.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
True story: I opened the door when I was down to my briefs, walked around his desk and said, "I'm ready." Well, to my surpise/delight, he slowly pulled down my briefs, gave me part of my exam, which made me very hard and proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs/ball massages. Standing their with my doc's face in my crotch and noticing the photos of his wife and children on his desk was a bit of a trip; not to mention that he'd put Drs. McSteamy/Dreamy to shame. He looked like a young Andy Garcia with deep blue eyes. After that I would always take the last appointment of the day....we had a lot of fun until I moved to FL.

Well, it's a good read, anyway.:cool:
(And that was a pic of Andy Garcia.)

mrsparkle

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I had an embarrassing one. I was 19 and having my Army draft physical. There were a bunch of guys, probably 50 or more, and we were all stripped to our undershorts (in those days mostly "tighty-whities").

After the various eye tests, hearing checks, etc., we got to the real part of the exam that the doctors had to do. We were herded as a group into a big room where we lined up around the perimeter while two doctors went around the room, from person to person, doing the heart/lung checks and, of course, the obligatory genital exam.

The last thing I thought I'd feel, with the prospects of getting drafted hanging over my head, was arousal. But as I looked around the room at the guys in their underwear, I spied one dude wearing a jockstrap, and I love those! As I watched the doctor examine him, pulling his jock down and fondling his balls, I popped wood in my briefs. And it wasn't too long before one of the doctors was in front of me, commanding my underwear be dropped.

Well, the now-partial boner popped out, I was examined, nothing was said, and I got drafted 3 months later. End of story.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember there being a very early episode of E.R. where a guy with testicular cancer popped a boner in one of the lady doctor's face when he was getting them felt.
An excellent episode. I think he was the guy, when counseled to relax by the M.D., said "first you tell me yur going to cut off my nuts; then you want me to :scared2: 'relax????'!!!

Reactions: deleted12991711

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I got my Army physical this very rheumy eyed old doc who was probably bored doing physicals twenty years before he got to me, went down the line giving everyone a little frig pull on the balls at the end. Probably his private joke to give everyone the tickles.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Doctors are in general very professional about this stuff. I seldom go to a doctor, I guess I have good health. A number of years ago there was a doctor I had gone to for physicals and such, and later we got to be friends. He once told me outside of the office after a few drinks that I presented one of the greatest challenges to his professional demeanor. We both laughed. He did say I was the largest he had seen, of course this is soft.

Of course they usually need to hold my cock out of the way a bit to do the testicular exam, but that is probably not unusual.

Jack

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was a kid my pediatrician was arrested for being a pedophile. He never tried anything with me because my mom always accompanied me to the visits.

He was a big, nasty looking man, too. Totally fit the description of a pedophile.

Having several good friends who were molested as children (one my his mother, another by an uncle, and of course the pedophilia-laden Catholic churches (not meant to start a flame)...

could you PLEASE tell us what "totally fits teh description of a pedophile"??

So this 'Doctor' was an upstanding citizen, who was much loved by all, paid his taxes, had a loving wife and kids and was an elected official/ respected doctor/lawyer/cop/professional? or.....

Just curious...

1 in 4 women are sexually abused
1 in 7 men are....

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was starting my freshmen year of HS, I had to undergo a full physical. I had heard from my buds that the doc was going to have to do the 'turn your head and cough' test and I was really nervous.

Of course, when the big moment came I was fully boned and even dripping precum (which still happens to me whenever I get hard)...I felt bad for the doc more than being embarrassed. I don't have much to be ashamed of but the doc sure got an eyefull and I think I even got some precum on the poor guy :biggrin1: