Doctor stories

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Went to the doctor on Tuesday for a testicle that was swollen and tender. When you are in that much pain, the last thing that is going to happen is an erection! The doctor checked everything out and told me "you should get more support for those boys." No more boxers for a few days :(

Reactions: deleted12991711

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mine does the same thing lol!

"there ya go champ!"

as I have seen him for years he also give me a tissue to clean up the contant 'cockdrool'....lol....

one of my sons sees him and told me he calls him 'champ jr' :smile:

I was in middle school. He did this massage thing for awhile too. Of course later (as an adult) I realized this is not what is normally done. Oddly enough I was not that uncomfortable becasue he said it was needed and therefore I did not find it sexual either. Looking back I think he just thought of a reason to finger me.

My current doctor kind gives me a playful pat on the ass which is kind of funny. He also talks so much to me...I guess to make me feel like I'm not a cheap date.

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had an embarrassing one. I was 19 and having my Army draft physical. There were a bunch of guys, probably 50 or more, and we were all stripped to our undershorts (in those days mostly "tighty-whities").

After the various eye tests, hearing checks, etc., we got to the real part of the exam that the doctors had to do. We were herded as a group into a big room where we lined up around the perimeter while two doctors went around the room, from person to person, doing the heart/lung checks and, of course, the obligatory genital exam.

The last thing I thought I'd feel, with the prospects of getting drafted hanging over my head, was arousal. But as I looked around the room at the guys in their underwear, I spied one dude wearing a jockstrap, and I love those! As I watched the doctor examine him, pulling his jock down and fondling his balls, I popped wood in my briefs. And it wasn't too long before one of the doctors was in front of me, commanding my underwear be dropped.

Well, the now-partial boner popped out, I was examined, nothing was said, and I got drafted 3 months later. End of story.

I remember that room from the navy. it was sorta dark and the two docs went around putting the finger up our butts and checking balls. i noticed that most guys had a semi hard....or maybe they hung like that. it was awhile back. little did i know that those guys would be jerking off at night under the covers later on in the barracks. i remember going to the medic for a cold and i took off my shirt and i am hairy .....he said "wow....an overabunace of hormores!" i thought he would cum....his hard on showing through his pants. all i got was cough meds.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I a number of years back I had a bout of prostatitis. I needed to go to the Uro weekly to be checked where he would squeeze fluid out of my prostate. Even though painful it gave me a full erection. I would have to hold a tissue under me to catch all the fluid. When he was done I would hae to stop in the mensroom and shoot a load in order to relieve the erection
Now I see a different uro only once a year for a check-up. They put you in a room and tell you to strip from the waist down including underwear. You sit on the table with you dick and balls hanging out and if I don't think of stuff I get hard or semi hard. When he checks my dick you can see the pre-cum on his gloves. He then send his assistant, a guy into the room to take blood before I can get dressed. One time I am standing there semi hard while he is sticking me. One thing to note is that I am a grower so the slightest semi is noticable.

B_ohyea339

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if u saw my pics u noticed i have a skin bridge on my dick well my doctor was examining my balls he noticed it and wanted to get a closer look so he started moving my dick and feeling it and i was only 13 at the time and i got a boner (back then only about 4-5 inches lol) he told me the skin bridge was no big deal but then asked to measure my penis he measured 4 1/2 inches hard that day and said "lets hope puberty hits this little guy soon haha".i was kinda shocked at thatbut now i think its kinda funny that im 7 inches now and im 18 the doctor kinda looks jealous when he sees it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrayanKeeny

B_ohyea339

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was young then but my other friend went to the same doctor and the doctor knew we were firends i always found it weird that the doctor measured my penis but i guess he measured everyones after he said lets hope puberty hits this little guy he said well at least its not as small as your buddies 3 incher. does anyone elses doctor ever measure their dick?

S

SirConcis

oh yeah 339, I am curoius about our skin bridge. Has no doctor ever suggested/offered to fix that ? It is just a little snip to free the skin from the glans.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've gotten boned a few times when I've been examined by my doctor. Once, when I was in college and returned home to visit my parents during winter, I slipped on a icy patch and was seen by the doctor who treated most of my family. I removed my pants in the examining room and since I was commando at the time, everything was in clear view for the doc. After he checked out my leg, which turned out to be a bruise, he looked down at my cock and said, "well, you sure take after your father". I smiled, laughed a bit and then he whispered, "But don't tell him that you might be slightly bigger". For the past few years, I've been seeing a nice looking GP in his 40s and I've felt myself boning a lot sitting in his office. More than once I've caught something growing in his trousers as well.

DM34

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I spent a few days in the hospital last year... the first 24 hours were really stressful with a lot going on. the 2nd 24 were calmer. A male nurse offered me the proverbial sponge bath the second night.... I really needed it.

I did get a little bit of stiff, and rubbed it with my hand. He pretended to not notice.

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My doctor has never said anything but all of my cousins go to him. Is it legal to say things

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been to both male and female doctors, and I honestly cannot imagine getting hard in front of either. I guess I just don't find the "medical" setting to be sexy in any way. Usually, the room is cold, anyway, at least when naked.

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went for an eye exam a couple years ago, and a young male technician in scrubs was doing the preliminary eye measurements with that scope machine placed right up to my eyes. In the process of moving the scope into place, he rolled his stool up to me and I could feel my knee rubbing into his crotch. He made no effort to disengage, so as he calibrated the scope, i moved my knee in deeper and could definitely feel him hardening. Fortunately this part of the exam took over ten minutes, and I think he was definitely enjoying the action. Nothing was said between us, and he lead me into the next room to wait for the doctor to go over the results. He did have the file folder covering his front as he walked me over.

On a followup visit, I freeballed in shorts, and when he took measurements, he slid his free hand up my leg and came close to climaxing me. i also gave his cock a rubdown through the thin scrub pants material. Discretion left further action uncompleted, and I didn't see him when I went back a year later for my annual.

bigcalijock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The chiropractor I go to is a VERY hot married guy with kids but I always wonder if he would go the other way (he knows I'm married with kids too). So the last time I went I wore a jockstrap to see if I could get a reaction out of him. Well I was on my stomach on the table and he was doing this things where it stretches your legs and he has his hand right on my waistband and of course my pants were pulling down so my jock was sticking out and he put his thumb right on the jock waistband and held it there. The I flipped over on the table and I had a huge bulge.... then he asked me did you play sports in school. I said ya and we talked a little about it and that was it. I'm wondering what I should wear or do on my next visit????

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My very first doctor hard on experience came many years ago when I had to get an examination from a female doctor. It was all normal except when she lifted up my underwear pouch and reached in with her hands to examine my balls. I wasn't expecting that, and started growing immediately. I got embarrassed but she didn't feel around too long, probably because she noticed my discomfort.

More recently, I had a female doctor give me a prostate exam. She told me to remove my pants and underwear and bend over the examination table. I removed my pants and left my thong on; she took a look and said I had to remove that too. The prostate exam was very quick and short, but she managed to give me a half woody and I had cum leaking out of my cock. She must have saw it because she offered me a napkin to wipe myself. Since that was so much fun, I had her check some moles on my balls. So standing in front of her, I lowered my thong again and she examined the moles; I was sporting a slightly hard cock during that.

One time I had to go see a skin doc (what are they called again?) to check all the moles on my body. She was a really cute girl and stood in front of me and asked me to remove my clothes as she watched. I was wearing a slingshot as underwear that day and got a bit embarrassed as I stripped for her. When I was standing naked in front of her, she examined my body and kneeled down to check my balls.

I almost always get an erection when I'm getting a massage with my therapists, or when I'm seeing my chiropractors. The massage therapists see me naked, and often brush their hands along my cock and balls when massaging down there. I also get them to massage my perineum. With my chiropractors, I only strip down to my thong or g-string. If I'm hard, it's VERY visible. I love it when they're massaging my glutes and legs. I haven't been able to get them to massage my perineum tho.

I have great fun getting naked for my medical appointments. That's the exhibitionist side of me I guess.

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bummers! Always had my clothes on with chiropractors, altho one young doc always managed to work my thighs and cause a stiffie.

With my shiatsu guy, I always wear thin light-colored nylon bb shorts and a tank, and he will really press the glutes and brush up against my balls longer than necessary. When he flips me over, he can see the front grow as he works that hip and inner thigh area. Often leave with wet spots showing. But he always keeps a "straight" face throughout the rubdown.