Doctor stories

Hadrien

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a (straight) practicing doctor in an emergency department, I thought I'd add my 2 cents.

The context of an examination room is VERY clinical. I consider myself a pretty human doctor, taking the time to talk with patients and put them at ease, but even then guys always get nervous and self-conscious when they have to get the trousers down, gays or straight. I've never witnessed an erection in this setting. Genital exams or rectal examinations are done in a calm, reassuring voice, and the question of size, aesthetics, odours or anything else of that nature is never remotely raised. When people maje self-conscious remarks (and those are fairly common, usually related to hygiene), I always reassure them and I make a point out of controlling my facial expressions to keep a neutral expression. I usually succeed, even in the face of disgusting venereal diseases, farts, leaking diarrhea and the like. We really ARE desensitized, we just see so much of it, and so much worse...

Reactions: s888 and ggtoday

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have had so much confidence instilled in me over the years like how Hadrien has expressed, nothing is a problem when presenting to a Professional such as a Dr.
Just hope that others, esp younger s take that approach whenever the need arises.

Just had a Colon CT Scan, and the young female Radiography nurse was so very soft spoken and professional, had no problems, if it was a spunky guy i doubt it would have been any different.
Think they just want to get on and do the job they are trained at.

Lionheart17

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember going to a clinic once which I actually had to pay since I wasn't from town. So I decided to get a check-up for std/HIV test. The doctor who came in was a male about in his 40's , he told me to pull my pants down. As I did, he asked me a couple questions and started to stroke my member slowly, then gradually went faster. I said to myself very unusual for an std test. Anyhow, I didn't know if he expected for me to get aroused (which i didnt)..lol. I left feeling weird-ed out by the whole thing. Looking back I can say a doc jacked me off? lol

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many people here have said that doctors don't make comments about size but 2 weeks ago when I had my annual physical, my doctor said stick it out so I did. He said, "wow, you have a big tongue". True story.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I went to my urologist one time about a year ago. I was naked on the exam table. He grabbed my dick and circled his fist around it. I thought he was going to see if my foreskin retracts. He then squeezed it firmly about 2 or three times. Then he gently layed it back where it was before. I don't know what that was about. Never had anyone do that before.

feetandmeat85

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was having problems when exercising felt a tight pull like hair being pulled inside my stomach during AB machine at Y. Explain to doc and then he said he needed to give me a hernia exam said to take pants down would right back. When doc came back had on thus huge white clinical thingy. So he started to help me pull it up then stop once my duck was exposed he stood back and stared bucked eyes n all I was shocked. He lightly touched my ball and then began hernia procedure I saw him staring and then he told me to cough twice. Didn't know how I was looking but I felt my dick which felt heavy resting on his hand. Luckily he stopped before I almost got hard. When he left I saw I was really semi never happen at docs office. My next visit he ask me did I have a new girlfriend yet.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I had some pain in my anal area and went to see a GI doc about it. After asking some questions, he told me to pull down my pants and underwear and kneel on this part of the table. He had a female nurse in the room as well. It was a bit uncomfortable having two fully people waiting for you to get naked from the waist down. I pulled my red briefs and jeans down to my ankles and kneeled where he told me. I leaned over the table and he pushed a button which moved the table so my ass went up and my head went down at a 45 degree angle.

He opened my cheeks and looked around, then he ran his fingers from my anus to my testicles, asking if there was any discomfort there. He stuck his finger inside, feeling around. Then he got the scope and looked inside a bit. After the exam, the nurse wiped the lube off my ass. He moved the table back into position so I could stand up and I pulled up my briefs and jeans.

Later when I got home, I dropped trou again and leaned over, looking in a mirror to see what he was seeing. And I guess he saw everything!

buckeyeguy79

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had, what I thought was a little too much attention when I went in for a slightly enlarged testicle probably about a year ago. Of course the female assistant nurse asks what I'm in for once back in the exam room. I tell her and, of course she wants to see the issue. No problem, figure it's just to tell the doc before he comes in. I was laid back on the table and drop the pants and let her look. No issues, she prods a minute and says 'okay, doc will be in to see you shortly'.

Nope, next up is another nurse from the office. Apparently she needs to check and see if I might need to go get a scan done. She spends a little more time down there, feeling my testicle. Now, of course, I don't get hard but hey, with 2 females poking around down there, I'm kinda more noticible now. Okay, done with that, she leaves says same thing as other nurse earlier.

Next, finally, doc shows up. ... but, seriously, WTF!? He's got a "training assistant" (female) with him. Of course, he introduces her and I'm just all kinds of weirded out by how many people in this office have now stopped in to take a look at my testicle. Got it all done and, I swear, I got looks from every girl in that place on the way out.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am amazed more have not told about prostate exams. I have had this done by both male and female doctors... annually.
My Doc has me lower my pants and shorts... lay on my side. He/she puts on a rubber glove and KY jel... and puts his finger in my butt. Most doctors hand me a kleenex to catch my overflow. They feel my prostate pressing it and it discharges its juices from the pressure. And it all feels good.
When done, more kleenexes to take the KY from my butt crack.
I don't get hard, but it feels awefully good. I can understand why some people like to play there.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dont
give a F, these days ...

doubt Docs are all that interested at any time also ..
they pos find it all professionally boring .. the Majority, maybe ..

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Funny, my Dr always does the penis and DRE checks with me alone. He has a few times had a trainee with him, but when he gets to the penis check he has asked them to leave the room so we are alone. He also closes the blinds and locks the door. Now, in other threads I've talked about how my Dr has felt me up, lingered on my penis, gotten my hard and even made me cum a few times. So for him, he wants no witnesses!!

milbud29

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It really depends...in some practices they always bring in a "chaperone" and in others only if it's an opposite sex member. It's probably wise to have a chaperone but for some people that makes the procedure more uncomfortable/awkward, so some places just ask what the preference is and go from there.

HankNYC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My family physician molested me as child. Surprisingly, I only realized it when I became an adult. From the ages of 10 - 18, when I would visit the doctor the doctor would always check my penis. He would masturbate me - telling he was checking for a discharge - which I should have known was odd since I wasn't having that much sex back then. He was always trying to get me to cum but I never could. Being uncut, I had developed my own masturbation technique of twisting my hood around the head of my penis and the traditional up and down stroke wouldn't - certainly without lube. There was one time that I also noticed a slight bulge in his pants. That should have been a clear sign. It was only when I became an adult and saw other physicians that I realized that no other doctors ever masturbated me or needed to check for a discharge. The closest a doctor has come to touching me has to check for testicular cancer.

I thought about going public with this but that doctor is long dead. But I have a strange feeling that I wasn't the only boy he took advantage of.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Any of you guys ever popped an erection during a medical exam and/or procedure? What happened? What was the reaction?

I went in for testicular ultrasound once. The x-ray tech who was a super hot filipino in her early 30s and she had a very attractive brunette nurse. They had me disrobe and put a little towel over my genitals and laid on my back. One of them moved my soft cock and shifted it towards my stomach under the towel, while the other one applied this warm gel to my balls. The whole time, they were small talking me about my day and the weather etc. The whole time I was nervous of course, but the one thing I kept telling myself was not to get hard. Once they started running the wand thing over my balls...it was no hope. My cock instantly got rock hard. I looked down, and my cock tented so hard against the little towel. It was such a glorious sight! It serious looked 110% bigger than it ever was LOL. I let out a nervous "Ooops. Sorry about that", both the women giggled and the xray tech said it happens and not to worry. The fact that they were young and super attractive made it insanely erotic. The brunette nurse while taking a nice glance my erection interjected with a "sooooo...what's your thoughts of Melo coming to the Knicks?" And we all bursted out laughing. They were all both very professional and finished their job...but I can't help but store this one in my memory banks! After I got dressed, they left with a "GO KNICKS" LOL.

Very cute, thanks for sharing this, hope to hear more from others here too. !:smile: