Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No credible doctor would.

I did once get a second glance.
I have had the same Dr for 20 years.
I had a physical one week and had a pretty bad scratch on my upper thigh.
I forgot to write down a followup a week later and get a reminder call the morning of. I had just gone through an intense pumping session so I went anyways not thinking I would have to remove my underwear, wrong.
When he moves the paper gown he does a double take on my cock and balls as they were easily twice their normal size.
As I'm getting dressed and he's writing a prescription for an ointment for my deep scratch his only comment was be careful down there.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's just skin to a doctor. They've had to see so much anatomy you probably arent the first big dick and I'm pretty sure they give zero fucks. They want to go home eat dinner and go to sleep.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's just skin to a doctor. They've had to see so much anatomy you probably arent the first big dick and I'm pretty sure they give zero fucks. They want to go home eat dinner and go to sleep.
I've actually seen a guy with a cock bulge hanging all the way to his knee. I have a friend who told me his dad haf one that hung to his knee too. He said it was very thick too. He was afraid of it When ever he saw his dad nude. So there are some out of the ordinary big ones out there.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've actually seen a guy with a cock bulge hanging all the way to his knee. I have a friend who told me his dad haf one that hung to his knee too. He said it was very thick too. He was afraid of it When ever he saw his dad nude. So there are some out of the ordinary big ones out there.

As a med school student, we cut a human body all apart. Things like dicks dont even make them blink. After 12 years of schooling very and I mean very few doctors would risk their career by making a comment. You are simply a means to pay off their student loans. Nothing more.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm glad I never had an erection during a physical examination. But I'm not excedingly big down there. But an erection would have still been embarrassing reqardless of size.
Well I did have an issue a couple of years ago, maybe 3 years ago. I was having an ultrasonic of my scrotum. I have a non cancerous tumor attached to my right testicle. While I was on the examination bed, the tech had a towel draped over me. He was instructing a new female tech what they were looking at on the screen. While I'm laying there I start getting an erection. My dick head is now peeking out of the towel I was covered with. The female tech trainee was on the tech's other side and didn't see my dick head peeking out of the towel. The tech noticed it and adjusted the towel. But I wasn't embarrassed about it. I thought it rather amusing.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not exactly. I had one doctor several years ago who was surprised to learn I am intact, but that's it. Vast majority of men my age, born in Canada, are circumcised. Wasn't a big deal, it was just "oh, ok". Wasn't even a physical exam involved, I was just asking about treating a yeast infection.

I seriously doubt most doctors would be surprised about something like size, seeing as they see hundreds (if not thousands) of different naked people throughout their careers, who come in all shapes and sizes....unless, maybe, you are monstrously huge. And even then, I doubt they would comment on it.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had the opposite problem. My urologist was doing a physical examination of my penis and pulled the skin back and asked me if I had ever thought about getting circumcised. I told him I was circumcised and that it was just loose skin. I didn't use the word restored but he seemed a little embarrassed, by his mistake. That was the extent of that. I never figured out why he asked me about being circumcised, since he'd examined me many times before. I wasn't having any issues nor had I said anything to indicate that I was having problems.
It did make me feel good to think that all that work, restoring my foreskin, had fooled him. I guess he didn't look close enough to see there were some parts missing.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just changing in a locker room you realize how different every guys cock is so I am sure they have seen them all. That said I often wonder if my doc was surprised when I pulled my shorts down to expose a tiny soft dick on my 6ft body.
My doc talks to you first and the last time I was there he had on tight pants with a huge bulge of balls against the side of his leg. Not sure how I stayed soft when he examined me

confidential36

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not surprised, but I did have a younger (35ish) female doctor give me the most thorough testicles exam. She had to of checked every area three times.
Yes, I did get a hard-on. But you try to staying soft while a attractive young lady is sitting on a stool with her face inches away from your privates with your balls in her hands.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a med school student, we cut a human body all apart. Things like dicks dont even make them blink. After 12 years of schooling very and I mean very few doctors would risk their career by making a comment. You are simply a means to pay off their student loans. Nothing more.
4th year student here. I totally agree. Now show us a tumor bigger than a soft ball or an unexplained degeneration of the intestines.... now that's something to get surprised about.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Although I saw an elderly allergist and they needed to do the allergy skin prick panel test on my back. He handed me a paper gown to cover my breasts. He was very professional. Well I'm completely confident enough to not fuss with a paper gown getting in the way. So I just took off my shirt and bra. The look on his face was priceless. I about gave him a heart attack. He was like "well ok then. I've never had a patient not want to wear the gown. We will go ahead and get started."

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

These doctors have seen so much blood and gore you arent a sexual object to them. You are simply a meat sack. Made of bones skin nerves and tissue. I think guys are flattering themselves. Get to know some doctors and listen to how seriously they see a patient. They are taught to be professional and they get real good at it long before they get to clinical rotations where they are allowed to interact and touch patients.

Reactions: NCbear and nicnic

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
4th year student here. I totally agree. Now show us a tumor bigger than a soft ball or an unexplained degeneration of the intestines.... now that's something to get surprised about.

Right on!

Reactions: NCbear and b3ar

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Each time i see a new doctor for physical, he wants to send me for scans of my balls. I have to explain that they have always been large and they have been checked multiple times and everything is normal. He still has to squeeze and poke around.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I had a testicular torsion and had to go see a urologist to make sure everything was okay and see if anything could be done to stop it from happening in the future. I wouldn't say he was surprised, but he did make a comment, "your testicles hang very low." He went on to explain that that can make a torsion more likely. It was completely professional, and he was providing me with good information but it was odd to hear that as he was examining me.