Doctor Surprised At Your Dick Or Balls?

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
Has anyone surprised a doctor during a physical when he/she saw your big dick or low hanging balls? Did he/she make a comment?
Of course. Somehow I put people at ease, almost instantly.

That's some impressive equipment. Wow. Does he need his own chair? Lol. The last was middle aged nurse who oozed motherlyness/raw sexuality. I told her upfront I'd been called "lavish" her predecessor.

She thanked me , (I give health care people a frank, relaxed--what?--not a warning, that sounds kinda arrogant---kinda a heads up.

Dropped my drawers, she said maybe I need MY own chair....lol...gotta love ladies if n nurturing jobs, they are real people

I've told people handle and examine all you want, I respect your privacy and expect the same.

Never developed into sex with either sex.

Ps being over endowed is not without issues. Esp grouping up. And getting sexual experience and confidence. Just going to the toilet, buying clothes, swimming or playing sports... And

Had a male dr handle and examine me at great length-- pun unintended. He thanked me---but said he wouldn't trade.

Reactions: Triasco

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course. Somehow I put people at ease, almost instantly.

That's some impressive equipment. Wow. Does he need his own chair? Lol. The last was middle aged nurse who oozed motherlyness/raw sexuality. I told her upfront I'd been called "lavish" her predecessor.

She thanked me , (I give health care people a frank, relaxed--what?--not a warning, that sounds kinda arrogant---kinda a heads up.

Dropped my drawers, she said maybe I need MY own chair....lol...gotta love ladies if n nurturing jobs, they are real people

I've told people handle and examine all you want, I respect your privacy and expect the same.

Never developed into sex with either sex.

Ps being over endowed is not without issues. Esp grouping up. And getting sexual experience and confidence. Just going to the toilet, buying clothes, swimming or playing sports... And

Had a male dr handle and examine me at great length-- pun unintended. He thanked me---but said he wouldn't trade.
All that buildup and.......no photos?

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Had a large mole removed from my pelvic area - shaved my pubs before going in. Made some comment to the doctor about being careful down there so as to not disappoint the admiring fans. He looked at me and just smiled. About a year later he left town, come to find out he left his wife and came out as gay.

D

deleted645791

Not really surprised... but the last time I saw my doctor he gave me a physical because I was experiencing occasional ED that was ultimately determined to be stress related. During the examination he raised an eyebrow and asked if I was experiencing any recent pain or swelling in my testicles and I said, "No... do they look swollen?" He said they didn't but that he needed to rule out recent injury when a patient has significantly large testes, and as long as they've always been that size, I had nothing to worry about.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not really surprised... but the last time I saw my doctor he gave me a physical because I was experiencing occasional ED that was ultimately determined to be stress related. During the examination he raised an eyebrow and asked if I was experiencing any recent pain or swelling in my testicles and I said, "No... do they look swollen?" He said they didn't but that he needed to rule out recent injury when a patient has significantly large testes, and as long as they've always been that size, I had nothing to worry about.
I had the opposite conversation with my doc. Went to him because my testicles were swollen. When he examined me he said they looked fine. I told him I have really small ones so they are unusually big now. Ugh

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had the opposite conversation with my doc. Went to him because my testicles were swollen. When he examined me he said they looked fine. I told him I have really small ones so they are unusually big now. Ugh
So what treatment did he perform? Antibiotics or something else? Was it determined what caused the swelling?

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So what treatment did he perform? Antibiotics or something else? Was it determined what caused the swelling?
Ice and Advil. Did urine tests and all fine so determined just so backup of sperm. I think due to Vasectomy which was years ago but doc doesn’t agree.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never did ask why he did this but when I met my latest endocrinologist, after I removed my pants and he saw my testicles, he called the nurse and started to take measurements. I kinda want to know what those measurements were and why did he take them. Were my balls that big he was worried if they were swollen? He did ask if they hurt which, no they don't normally but he was squeezing them kinda hard and THAT hurt lol.

Just always asked if my balls had any tenderness or pain from all 3 endocrinologists about my low testosterone, which made me think its just a standard question, nothing special.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never did ask why he did this but when I met my latest endocrinologist, after I removed my pants and he saw my testicles, he called the nurse and started to take measurements. I kinda want to know what those measurements were and why did he take them. Were my balls that big he was worried if they were swollen? He did ask if they hurt which, no they don't normally but he was squeezing them kinda hard and THAT hurt lol.

Just always asked if my balls had any tenderness or pain from all 3 endocrinologists about my low testosterone, which made me think its just a standard question, nothing special.
I had a friend who had some very big low hanging balls. He was not producing enough sperm to get his wife pregnant. He said he was shooting blanks. But he had a pretty large set of low hangers and a very long and thick cock. You would think a guy with a big set of balls would make sufficient sperm. But not necessarily so.