Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only time I wear any underwear is when I go to the doctor's office. These are them. I have a small bikini tan, and to be honest, I do the tanning for me, not for others to see.

Attachments

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I did that one time and the doctor made a joke about them.
do you know how rare it is for a man to comment on another's underwear? I'm curious to know a couple things. What was the print (show us) and what exactly did he say "jokingly"?

I one got an eye exam and had a gaping hole in the crotch of my pants, my bright red underwear bulge was in plain view as I sat there with my legs "man-spread" open and the technitian scooted up between my knees. Bastard didn't say a word. Had to have seen it. Not even a kind, "hey, fyi..."

Reactions: Just_Briefs
D

deleted15329811

It has been boxers mostly, Boxer Briefs only once when I thought I caught an STD!

Reactions: jockbear

Hulkinator

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a big bites all over my body from being in the woods. The nurse practitioner said you need to drop your pants and I need to give you a steroid shot! I hesitated at first but then went ahead with it. I was wearing a thong that day. I wish I was a fly on the wall when she talked to her friends after I left! I wonder if she was turned on?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I go to my dermatologist for my 6 month checkups, I typically wear navy or black boxerbriefs.

On my last several visits, my doctor has a young female assistant in the exam room to take notes on the laptop. Next time I'm going to spice it up with my new Calvin Klein red briefs.

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
I'm usually freeballing it, so I've gone to the doctor that way or sometimes in boxer briefs. He did comment once on freeballing and he said that does help air out the area and lessens the chances of sweat rashes.

I get naked though, since he checks my dick and balls. Have gone to him for years and sometimes I've popped full on wood, but he just jokes about it saying looks like I can't contain my excitement for coming in today or he will say things appear to be in working order. He's a nice guy. Once my hardon just wouldn't go down and he said for me to take a few minutes to settle myself, and he would meet me upfront at the desk.

• Love
Reactions: openfly