Doctor visit

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was shaving my balls earlier today and nicked a mole which is beneath them - on the tain't so to speak.

I called a dermatologist I know and told him and he said to come into the hospital where he was on duty for the evening (he's on staff at this particular hospital).

I got there and the place was empty. I went into an exam room and took off my pants and underwear and laid on the table. He put on gloves and took a look and said that since it's nicked it would be best if he completely removed the mole. He got the needle for an antithetic and scalpel and removed the mole. After that was done he spread my legs to look at the one stitch and dressed it. As he was doing this he was cupping my balls with one hand and I began getting hard.

He put my leg down and said he'd like to look at the other moles he sees and the whole time I got harder and harder.

He looked directly at my cock and said I think it's time you put your pants back on. I was embarrassed to say the least.

When I got home I had an email from him saying he'd like me to come by his office on Saturday so he can double check the stitch. And then behind the last sentence was a smiley face.

What should I make of it?

I know he's gay and I like him and feel very comfortable with him. He's removed a mole once before on my back and he gave me a check up at that time - fully naked but no extra ordinary touching. Maybe that's one reason why I was getting hard. I'm sort of looking forward to the check up now. :)

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's hard to say. A smiley face on an e-mail from a doctor doesn't exactly reek of professionalism so maybe he's sending you a message but it seems odd that he'd use an injury to your groin as an occasion to cross the line from professional to personal.

When I was just out of college I showed up at a pre-scheduled appointment with my GP to find some gorgeous young doctor subbing for my regular doc as he was on vacation. I also got a semi while he was examining me on the table although later he said he hadn't registered it and just kept talking to me, eyes on my face. When he later called me with test results I asked him out and we dated for 6 or 7 months until he transferred across country but that was me making a move on him and we had no previous--or subsequent--doctor/patient relationship.

I guess the question is what you want out of this. These signals can be difficult to read when he may or may not have had multiple reasons for touching you how and where he did.

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
Having sex with a patient is unprofessional and unethical conduct that could subject any physician to penalties (up to an including loss of license) by state medical regulatory authorities. There are few exceptions to the rule. Most physicians would not take the risk.