Doctor visits

B_ohyea339

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if u saw my pics u noticed i have a skin bridge on my dick well my doctor was examining my balls he noticed it and wanted to get a closer look so he started moving my dick and feeling it and i was only 13 at the time and i got a boner (back then only about 4-5 inches lol) he told me the skin bridge was no big deal but then asked to measure my penis he measured 4 inches hard that day and said "lets hope puberty hits this little guy soon haha".i was kinda shocked at thatbut now i think its kinda funny that im 7 inches now and im 18 the doctor kinda looks jealous when he sees it. my friend also used to go there to the same doctor and the doctor once commented "at least its not as small as your friends 3 incher. every year sence the doctor measures my dick soft and then says now i need it hard so he strokes it to get it hard has anyone elses doctor ever done this i never really told anyone.

got a story like mine let me hear it

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine has never stroked my dick of measured it kinda weird but what is a skin bridge

B_ohyea339

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if u look at my photos u can kinda see the skin thats attatching my shaft to the head of my penis thats a skin bridge

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if u look at my photos u can kinda see the skin thats attatching my shaft to the head of my penis thats a skin bridge

what? the turtleneck sweater look? hahahaha j.k. i wouldn't worry about it, unless you're all self conscious and don't like it. a plastic surgeon could fix that ez.

and wow.... you're doctor did and said those things? really? I can't guess any medical reason for a doc to get you hard to measure, serves no medical necessity. he had to be a perv. but... the question is.... did you like it? hahahahaha again, j.k.

B_ohyea339

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what? the turtleneck sweater look? hahahaha j.k. i wouldn't worry about it, unless you're all self conscious and don't like it. a plastic surgeon could fix that ez.

and wow.... you're doctor did and said those things? really? I can't guess any medical reason for a doc to get you hard to measure, serves no medical necessity. he had to be a perv. but... the question is.... did you like it? hahahahaha again, j.k.

lol yea and no i didnt really like it ahah it just felt good thats why i was wondering if any other doctors recorded their size

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
last thought and I'll shut up....., it's just like, now you got my curiosity so I'll ask.... uh-hem... umm, did he do a digital anal exam (with his fingers) too? how long did that last and if so, did you like that as well? :)

B_ohyea339

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naa nothin put in my ass haha im taller than he is now and about twice his size he stares at my dick now and looks jealous but i think he is bi or gay so thats prob why

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would wonder about any doctor who wanted to stroke me and measure my hard dick. It's not a normal procedure. I think you should schedule a home visit with him. ;-)

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
naa nothin put in my ass haha im taller than he is now and about twice his size he stares at my dick now and looks jealous but i think he is bi or gay so thats prob why

One thing is for sure. He's getting his jollies, and being unethical. There is no reason for him to see your erection, medically.

ULTRAPOSH

Experimental Member
Media
PARIS FRANCE - MILAN ITALY - NEW YORK NEW YORK
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thats happened to me , he really didnt stroke my dick < he was squeezing it though . I make sure to always ask a "penis" question when i get a physical , i make sure to have a gay doc though ......then all i have to do is get hard when i drop trou and there you have it .