Doctor visits

RKNG

Just Browsing
Media
I think I only had a medical person have ANYTHING to do with my penis as long as I can remmember, like, once. and that was for a "just to be official" STD check. and it was just a very cursory "yep, no lesions or the like" type thing, and the disturbing little q-tip-like-thing in the urethra. that was strange.

but certainly, never, ever had a doc measure it or try to get it hard. I would be talking to a laywer or authority of some sort if that happened.... I can't think of any legitimate medical purpose for that.

Last edited:

audiilike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What if it was an injury, or to test for some form of ED? wouldn't that be a reason to check it erect?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thats happened to me , he really didnt stroke my dick < he was squeezing it though . I make sure to always ask a "penis" question when i get a physical , i make sure to have a gay doc though ......then all i have to do is get hard when i drop trou and there you have it .

I'm like you. I get hard even thinking of a doctor visit and make sure to ask questions that get them to look at my cock or balls. I know I'll start plumping when they start handling it. One doc here apparently never saw a circumcised cock before and inspected it while asking questions on why I was cut etc. I got hard as he looked at it. I had some precum which he took a tissue and wiped away. He didn't do anything more however.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thats happened to me , he really didnt stroke my dick < he was squeezing it though . I make sure to always ask a "penis" question when i get a physical , i make sure to have a gay doc though ......then all i have to do is get hard when i drop trou and there you have it .

I'm like you. I get hard even thinking of a doctor visit and make sure to ask questions that get them to look at my cock or balls. I know I'll start plumping when they start handling it. One doc here apparently never saw a circumcised cock before and inspected it while asking questions on why I was cut etc. I got hard as he looked at it. I had some precum which he took a tissue and wiped away. He didn't do anything more however.
I'm the same johnny, I get hard thinking of a doctor's visit and sometimes I'll think of a penis related question. Usually the doc will ask for me to drop my trousers and since I'm w/out underwear, everything is in full view as soon as I drop them. I've had my urethra swabbed a couple of times which gets a moan out of me and a smile from the doc. I also love it when the doctor has to get in close and his crotch is pressed against your knee or leg. Unlike some people, I love going to the doctor's!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
has anyones doctor ever done that mneasured soft then jerked u to get hard?

I have seen several doctors who have done this. They was a group of male urologist and a couple of medical students.
They measursed me soft and then gave me a shot that made my dick hard.
And yea they did have a hands on experience.
They also had me to strip nake lay on exam table nd told me not to move it was gonna hurt a little. They uncovered a tray with some long medal rods < tooth pic thin sized> They ran the rod down thur pee hole of my dick. and would pull it out and stick other one in.:eek: They did this 3 times on me and each time the rod was longer and longer till they was satified with what they was testing for I guess.
Man it hurt like hell and they didn't even seem to actually care when they was puttin the rods down my dick and pullin it out. just told me to lay still while they talked and wrote things down.
They made comments about my size being so large and so long
They also took a few pictures or X-rays of my dick; and sent me back to my regular doctor who gave me some pills to take for awhile.