Doctor Who group

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Sorry guys, can you refresh my memory of a Dr Who episode where he met up with a Doctor in the 19th century and there was a big air balloon too., the guy was hunky. not much to go on i know, i can't even remember the episode, please don't kick me out hehe

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I LOVE THE SHOW. I so sad that they rid of that Doctor. He was the bomb! But I'm glad that Jack found someone (even though that was weird) at the ending. As for the new Doctor they have as a teenager, I don't know, where they going with it. I love BBC tv

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That one was recent. It was from last Christmas (2008), it's with the metal men. wiki it.

Sorry guys, can you refresh my memory of a Dr Who episode where he met up with a Doctor in the 19th century and there was a big air balloon too., the guy was hunky. not much to go on i know, i can't even remember the episode, please don't kick me out hehe

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I LOVE THE SHOW. I so sad that they rid of that Doctor. He was the bomb! But I'm glad that Jack found someone (even though that was weird) at the ending. As for the new Doctor they have as a teenager, I don't know, where they going with it. I love BBC tv

David Tenant was Great as the Dr, i liked Chris Eccleston too, short lived but good.

I love Torchwood too.

I like that Welsh bird from Torchwood. :) Her accent, anyway...

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

The guy Jack met at the bar was Midshipman Alonso Frame ("Allons-y Alonso! I've always wanted to say that!") who was in one of the earlier Christmas specials, "Voyage of the Damned". Russell Tovey, who played Alonso, has been a few BBC programs and is gay.

Nottswanker

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The guy Jack met at the bar was Midshipman Alonso Frame ("Allons-y Alonso! I've always wanted to say that!") who was in one of the earlier Christmas specials, "Voyage of the Damned". Russell Tovey, who played Alonso, has been a few BBC programs and is gay.
Russell's also in Being Human, which begins its second series on Sunday!:banana:

Eve Myles: hot in spite of the teeth!

I know! haha. I like the way that Torchwood captures how techno Cardiff is these days. :tongue:

My whole family are Who-obsessed. My cousins and Auntie disappeared during this wedding reception we went to, so they could see Doctor Who in their hotel room, lol. :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media

INFORMATION; loved that episode and Kylie as Astrid = Tardis great anagram. Russell is a great actor, shame about the ears though.:smile:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
David Tenant was Great as the Dr, i liked Chris Eccleston too, short lived but good. I love Torchwood too.
I like Tennant, but Eccleston was (and always will be) my Doctor! He and Piper were fantastic together. "Torchwood" is a GREAT show. The rare spinoff that equals the original.
Eve Myles: hot in spite of the teeth!
LOL - I think the gap added to her appeal. VERY sexy lady. I thought Naoko was kind of fetching too. In fact, I thought the whole "Torchwood" cast was eye candy...except for whatsisname...pushface...Owen...
I'm glad that Jack found someone (even though that was weird) at the ending.
According to Barrowman there will be yet more "Torchwood". I can't imagine Jack with anyone but Ianto tho...

Nottswanker

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay