Doctors examination

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by xenon-naturist, Jan 17, 2009.

1. xenon-naturist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some times it can be a bit nerve racking when you have to go to the doctor and know that you will have to drop your trousers and have your cock/balls examined.

But you deal with so when he asks to examine you there's no issue in letting him, whether you have to go to a bed and lie down or just stand up and get your tackle out at eye level.

Sometimes I find that there can be a long chat about the problem, a quick examination, before being told to get dressed again and then the chat about the cock continues. On occasion I've actually pulled my dick out again (without taking the trousers down) so that we could look at what was being discussed properly - and on these occasions the doctors have been fine about it - it would just have been easier to have kept it out in the first place..

If the aim is to put the patient at ease, that should be done before the exam begins, I actually think it quite unsettling when having gone along, got things out, you have to put it away too quickly it almost implies that it is not really OK to be naked. Far better to let the dick stay out while is being discussed (unless the owner is clearly uncomfortable) and treatment recommended so you are happy that it has been fully attended to.

2. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

i'm guessing you haven't had a prostate exam yet. i do even though i'm not at that age. getting there though. so you now have something else to look forward to. ;)

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Three years ago I felt a little knob on one of my balls, I was worried about, told my mum and she said to let it check at the doctor. Went in, he did the control and said it was nothing. I asked him what it was that I felt. And he explained me by letting me touch my own balls. It's a good way to learn about such stuff and this wasn't sexual!!!

4. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For years now my regular doctors have been women and I rather enjoy having them handle my cock and balls.

5. rdpugh

rdpugh New Member

Same here. My regular doctor is a woman. Much more enjoyable.

6. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

I suppose with one that size you have to get your kicks somewhere. Watch out. You will be fucking lucky not to be sued or arrested for sexual harrassment if you keep doing that kind of shit.

7. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't know what the law is in Scotland, but here in the US there's nothing illegal nor sexually harassing about selecting a woman doctor as your personal care physician. The fact that I get a little bit of sensual pleasure out of the examination is a private benefit that I don't share with the doctor. And I saw nothing in rdpugh's post that would indicate his situation is any different than my own.

ST

Draft saved Draft deleted