doctors?nurses?

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Often wondered what tales doctors and nurses could tell....and especially to seeing XXL penises! Any doctors/nurses/medics/army health etc got a tale to tell of huge cock sightings? How did you react?

I remember my dad telling about an army medical inspection in the 1960s. They would go along the line and the doc would lift each guy's dick up with his pencil...but one guy in the line (nicknamed "Chopper") had to have his cock lifted by a ruler!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can relate to your explanation, donkeyboy. It was called 'short arm' inspection when I was in service. We lined up naked and the inspector lifted our cocks with a gloved hand so he could skin back the foreskin of uncut guys (like me) to see if any dribble came out. Neither pencils nor rulers were used, just the trusty hand :evilgrin: We had a guy named Crenshaw who had the biggest in the company, but at the time didn't know about his endowment and didn't witness his being inspected.

Luke

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure others on lpsg have had similar experiences to relate to mine. I'm not in the medical field, but my size has always caused stares and the occassional comment during physicals and examinations. But a few years ago I required a hospitilization procedure that was exploratory and involved inserting a thin wire camera through my femoral artery and up my body. The femoral artery is located in the upper inner thigh region, consequently after being admitted I was shaved over most of my lower body as preperation for my procedure. The nurse assigned to do the prep froze when she saw me exposed and her hand actually shook for a moment after she had to lift my penis to shave my balls. That was scary...lol...she was holding a razor in her other hand. After I came out of recovery, I had to have a special clamp to apply direct preassure on the incision for several hours to prevent hemorrage and I had to lie perfectly still. To insure that I was to lie still, I was restrained as a standard precaution (if you hemmorage through your femoral artery you can bleed out very quickly) and had a nurse sit with me to observe the clamp and possible bleeding. What was memorable was that I had a succession of different nurses parade in, lift the surgical drape over my privates, obstensibly to inspect the clamp with was already exposed, even while I already had a nurse sitting there monitoring the clamp. It almost was a train of them. I was still recovering from the effects of the anesthesia but I specifically remember the parade, sometimes one after the other, or two at a time, and the looks and lingering. Even after removal of the clamp and movement from ICU to a regular room, I experienced quite a few other nurses, sometimes in pairs or back-to-back, coming in to check my incision through all the shifts until I was released a day later.

Within a year or so after that, in an unrelated matter (it was a medical fun filled couple of years...not) I was referred to see a urologist for the first time. I did my research and found a board certified urologist who among other credits, is a professor at a medical school within the area. My motive was to find the best possible urologist to consult. When he examined me for the first time he remarked something to the effect that "well that's the grand prize blue ribbon at the state fair" and then chuckled. As it happened my condition was not as serious as first thought, but I still required surgery and recoved without event. During recovery and every subsequent followup visit for nearly two years (routine checkups) he seldom commented about it again except notably once, after about a year or so, when he commented that he was always surprised to see my endowment and he asked me if I minded telling him how large I grew to when erect. He then told me that while he had seen some exceptionally large genitalia in his practise, I certainly had the largest endowment that he had personally seen.

I am sure some others here have had some similar experiences.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BigBen:

. . . And there are those who doubt the belief "Bigger is Better". The admiration and attention size garners from the vast majority of the populace alone justifies its rating. Thanks for giving us your real life experience with an unusually large endowment.

Luke

KT9

Experimental Member
Media
When I had my vasectomy, i can remember the nurse smiling and saying something to the effect that you will be fun to work on....

i was too whacked out on meds to react or pay much attention - remembered it later, and told the wife - she cracked up... :p

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by RoysToy@Aug 10 2005, 03:22 PM
BigBen:

. . . And there are those who doubt the belief "Bigger is Better". The admiration and attention size garners from the vast majority of the populace alone justifies its rating. Thanks for giving us your real life experience with an unusually large endowment.

Luke
[post=334266]Quoted post[/post]​

Luke, you are welcome. But in the first incident I related, I am not sure I got "better medical attention" as much as I got a parade of "lookers and gawkers" during my first procedure. The fact that they were medical folks was just the circumstance of the setting and that I was pretty drugged out and exposed. I expect that my actual medical attention other than the gawkers was no different than any other person would have had. But thank you just the same for the comment. But "bigger is better" is not always true in a sexual situation. I have had too many negative experiences because of my endowment to think otherwise. But with regards to the medical situations I described, I am sure some others here have had somewhat similar experiences.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Upon reading your reply, BigBen, I realized that I don't know your deminsions. If you don't mind tell us the measurements, man, both length and girth, flaccid and erected. It would be 'cool' knowing what all the medical personnel were gawking at as you lay there exposed to them. Thanks.

Luke :freak:

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
When I was 17, I hurt my knee during football practice, bad enough to be hospitalized and op'ed (rupture of the crucial ligament). For a day after the op, I wasn't allowed to get out of bed, and when I had to pee, I had to use one of these mobile johns, a bottle with a widened neck so you can put your Roddy in and take a piss. One of the nurses wanted to show me how to operate that without soaking the sheets, and now guess... the fucking bottleneck was too small to get my snake in.

Word about my above-average endowment had been out, and she took this "accident" with a smile, actually asking if I was used to not fitting into tight openings (imagine a sly smile here). I had to pee with just my head against the upper end of the bottle neck, but from that day, I was something like a show object there - every four hours or so one nurse came in and asked me whether I needed to take a leak.

I don't know whether a big dick gets you better medical treatment, for that part, but I can tell you that a big dick surely gets you more attention.

Bruce

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
when I was 17 I had my appendix removed. The nurse who shaved me rubbed her arm against my dick and I stood up. There's not a lot you can do when a nurse is shaving your erection etc so I just lay back and let her get on with it. And like others, I got a lot of attention. Also, an ex of mine, a nurse, had to bed bathe an elderly vicar. She reported that he had the most enormous fat penis she, or any or her colleagues had ever seen. As he was on sedation they were able to rub it to erection and show him off. He recovered and reported that he was aware of what was going on and apologised for being so mush trouble. As I was told the only trouble they had was getting their hand around his circumference

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by donkeyboy@Aug 9 2005, 10:36 AM
Often wondered what tales doctors and nurses could tell....and especially to seeing XXL penises! Any doctors/nurses/medics/army health etc got a tale to tell of huge cock sightings? How did you react? . . . .
[post=333888]Quoted post[/post]​
Thanks for starting this thread, donkeyboy. The replying posts are making interesting readings.

Luke

pacmansex

1st Like
Media
I'm a medical student

the most outrageous thing i've come across was a staph(eococcyl) infection of a man's penis. you can contract it anywhere on the body through general touch of a surface with a tiny cut on you, it's basically a puss filled glob.

he was average sized but with the staph infection his shaft looked like it branched out into two penises OH GOD when we drained that psuedo penis.... it looked like a fountain!!!

gross. all i have to say is thank god for face masks.