doctor's reaction

DJM277: does anyone remember their doctor having a reaction to the size of their equipment or making a comment during a routine physical?

although I would expect a doctor to say something out loud sometime even a facial expression tells all.

prepstudinsc: I once had a doctor tell me that I "should consider wearing some underwear with some more support."
That was the only thing that's ever been said about my endowment by a medical person.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I've had a variety of comments, though in my experience it tends to be the nurse who comments rather than the doctor. Most of them are predictable: "I see you are very well 'set up'."

Funnily enough, the two comments that stuck in my mind weren't meant for me to hear at all. First remark at age seven to my parents by a doctor, "Your son has an abnormally large penis". Most recent one a nurse to my wife, "Your husband is a BIG man!" ... said when the two of them thought I was out of earshot, and amidst a lot of laughter from both of them.

ace420: Just the mouth that is left open and the bulging eyes of disbelief are enough.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=ace420 link=board=meetgreet;num=1055856188;start=0#3 date=06/17/03 at 15:37:59]Just the mouth that is left open and the bulging eyes of disbelief are enough.[/quote]

<sound of an old car horn to accompany the dr.'s face>

OOOOOGAH!

:eek:

Pecker

andyboy23: When I was in undergraduate school, I went to the University Doctor because I had some lower abdominal pain. (It ended up to be nothing bad) The doctor had me pull my shirt up and unbutton and pull down my pants so he could press on my abdomen. All the touching gave me a hard on almost immediately. As he say my penis growing he said "Don't worry about an erection. It happens often." After that, it turned into a full fledged hard on. When he was done I said that I was really embarassed. He said "Trust me- you have nothing to be embarassed about." That was all that was said. To be honest, after leaving the doctors office, I started to get turned on by the fact that the doc had seen my erect cock. I still think about it from time to time and enjoy the memory.

andyboy23: When I was in undergraduate school, I went to the University Doctor because I had some lower abdominal pain. (It ended up to be nothing bad) The doctor had me pull my shirt up and unbutton and pull down my pants so he could press on my abdomen. All the touching gave me a hard on almost immediately. As he say my penis growing he said "Don't worry about an erection. It happens often." After that, it turned into a full fledged hard on. When he was done I said that I was really embarassed. He said "Trust me- you have nothing to be embarassed about." That was all that was said. To be honest, after leaving the doctors office, I started to get turned on by the fact that the doc had seen my erect cock. I still think about it from time to time and enjoy the memory.

ORCABOMBER: Yep, literally, didn't care when I had a "masturbation accident" and couldn't get the forskin up and he adjusted it for me! ;)

prepky: what orca???

didnt understand that one at all!!

fratboi20: ya it happend to me when i was really little i went to the docter when i was like 11 or 12 and hadent been in a few years andthe doc said that i was very advanced for my age then corrected himself and said well advanced period!

H8Monga: Well, I know what forum I'm reading, but DJM didn't specify! Soooooo... no reaction (since I'm of the unhung). I always hated the Touch-his-penis part of the routine. I never got aroused, but it was still an awkward and uneasy situation... even if I knew he was a doctor and had seen hundreds of all kinds of penises. I was still embarrassed, especially how he handled it. One of those doctors touched a second longer than I'd like. But no harm done in the end.

There was an embarrassing incident where the doctor was told of my insecurity and never told me, but had his message relayed to me...

H8Monga: What I can remember was that for a 14 year old, my testicles were normal. I think he was sure I was fine erect, but no one knew that measurement then and, don't hold me to this, but I think he indicated that I had more years of growth to go. he had my aunt tell me his message which embarrassed me further than she already had when she found my letter to Dear Beth on size, which is what she told the doctor about. However, by my health class teacher that same year, I was told my voice would change too... I'm STILL waiting for both.