Documentary filmmaker wanting to learn more

bibdoc

Just Browsing
Media
I am documentary filmmaker based out of New York. I am currently in preproduction of my second documentary entitled, Bigger is Better: the rise and fall of modern masculinity. The film tackles America's size obsession and how it effects male sexuality. I address issues from the pressure men feel over penis size to the the controversial surgical procedure of phalloplasty.
I look forward to speaking with anyone who has considered getting phalloplasy, is getting phalloplasty, has had phalloplasty, or is just a strong advocate of appreciating what God gave you.
Feel free to contact me at biggerisbetterdoc@yahoo.com
thanks!!

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...(cough) troll (cough). :rolleyes:
[post=286187]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow...very cynical. That's too bad. Why would you dismiss this member so quickly? I could be wrong, but I think she sounds legitimate, and it sounds like an interesting topic for a documentary.

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Feb 25 2005, 02:04 AM
...(cough) troll (cough). :rolleyes:
[post=286187]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeez Chimera, do you give anyone the benefit of the doubt, this actually sounds interesting and I'd like to see it once it is completed.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by bibdoc@Feb 24 2005, 07:16 PM
I am documentary filmmaker based out of New York. I am currently in preproduction of my second documentary entitled, Bigger is Better: the rise and fall of modern masculinity. The film tackles America's size obsession and how it effects male sexuality. I address issues from the pressure men feel over penis size to the the controversial surgical procedure of phalloplasty.
I look forward to speaking with anyone who has considered getting phalloplasy, is getting phalloplasty, has had phalloplasty, or is just a strong advocate of appreciating what God gave you.
Feel free to contact me at biggerisbetterdoc@yahoo.com
thanks!!
[post=286148]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree with Mark and the rest. I mean let's face it, who did she come on to?? Who did she ask for pictures or personal stats?? PLUS, she's not pretending to be a teenager. I too would love to see the film when it is finished.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
She's asked that a very narrow demographic respond to her query.

She wants to hear from men who've had, or considered having, operations on their penis (or those who are strong advocates of it) to either augment or reduce it's size.

The rest of us simply needn't go there.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Feb 25 2005, 10:57 AM
She's asked that a very narrow demographic respond to her query.

She wants to hear from men who've had, or considered having, operations on their penis (or those who are strong advocates of it) to either augment or reduce it's size.

The rest of us simply needn't go there.
[post=286364]Quoted post[/post]​

No, read it again:

"I look forward to speaking with anyone who has considered getting phalloplasy, is getting phalloplasty, has had phalloplasty, or is just a strong advocate of appreciating what God gave you."

I usually don't get too involved in the discussions here, but since I have some experience with enlargement as well as having had a short documentary produced about my experiences (by another producer), the subject interests me.

Who knows - maybe she'll never show up here again, but if you're interested, go ahead and email her. It can't hurt anything to make an inquiry.

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
I need a digiplasty because I lost half my right index finger when I was a kid. Sucks, man, I'm a musician. Does that count? I want it bigger than anyone else's.

Wait, that would look really wierd.

To each his own. Might be something real, maybe not.