Documentary filmmaker wanting to learn more

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bibdoc, Feb 24, 2005.

1. bibdoc

bibdoc New Member

I am documentary filmmaker based out of New York. I am currently in preproduction of my second documentary entitled, Bigger is Better: the rise and fall of modern masculinity. The film tackles America's size obsession and how it effects male sexuality. I address issues from the pressure men feel over penis size to the the controversial surgical procedure of phalloplasty.
    I look forward to speaking with anyone who has considered getting phalloplasy, is getting phalloplasty, has had phalloplasty, or is just a strong advocate of appreciating what God gave you.
    Feel free to contact me at biggerisbetterdoc@yahoo.com
    thanks!!

2. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow...very cynical. That's too bad. Why would you dismiss this member so quickly? I could be wrong, but I think she sounds legitimate, and it sounds like an interesting topic for a documentary.

3. IrishHungNJ

IrishHungNJ New Member

I agree with Mark. I would love to see the documentary when it came out. It sounds like a very good one..

4. Synergistic

Synergistic Member

Albums:
    Jeez Chimera, do you give anyone the benefit of the doubt, this actually sounds interesting and I'd like to see it once it is completed.

5. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    if it's a troll it isn't a very good one :p

i'd like to see this too.

6. Pappy

Pappy Member

I agree with Mark and the rest. I mean let's face it, who did she come on to?? Who did she ask for pictures or personal stats?? PLUS, she's not pretending to be a teenager. I too would love to see the film when it is finished.

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

She's asked that a very narrow demographic respond to her query.

She wants to hear from men who've had, or considered having, operations on their penis (or those who are strong advocates of it) to either augment or reduce it's size.

The rest of us simply needn't go there.

8. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, read it again:

"I look forward to speaking with anyone who has considered getting phalloplasy, is getting phalloplasty, has had phalloplasty, or is just a strong advocate of appreciating what God gave you."

I usually don't get too involved in the discussions here, but since I have some experience with enlargement as well as having had a short documentary produced about my experiences (by another producer), the subject interests me.

Who knows - maybe she'll never show up here again, but if you're interested, go ahead and email her. It can't hurt anything to make an inquiry.

9. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

I need a digiplasty because I lost half my right index finger when I was a kid. Sucks, man, I'm a musician. Does that count? I want it bigger than anyone else's.

Wait, that would look really wierd.

To each his own. Might be something real, maybe not.

Draft saved Draft deleted