Does A Big Dick Really Matter To You?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by redheadinsf, Apr 9, 2009.

1. redheadinsf

redheadinsf Active Member

Albums:
    When You Are With A Guy, How Much Does The Size Of His Dick Matter To You?

2. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Not at all. It's never the parts of a man that would be attracting
    you to him in the first place.
    It is all the other "secondary traits" if you will.
    It is the way he smiles at you,the gentle way he takes your hand to lead you to dinner
    or the bedroom but it is never his cock which first attracts you.
    Unless you are in the habit of grabbing a man's crotch and saying
    "Hey baby how's about you and me go do the nasty"?:rolleyes: :tongue:
    Yes some of you do that!
    C.B.:saevil:

3. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    The reality is nobody gives a damn. You meet someone
    and you either click or you dont. Thats not cock related. Obviously there is this ultimate image of a man girls would love no doubt...Good looking. Toned physique. Sense of humour. Intelligent. Kind. Interesting. Great lover. Big cock. But in the reality of the world in which so many flavours of man exist they wont necessarily get all of that. Take me as an example...they will have to forgo the intelligence.

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I would lie if I said no, because if they ask me if I wouldn't mind to have a smaller dick, I would say no, so clearly it does matter...

5. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Interesting. My BF was saying last night, when I told him that I saw this MULE in the shower at the pool, that I'm attracted to guys with big dicks. No, that's not the case at all, but you have to recognize that these guys exist and it seems that when you do, you want to tell someone WOW, guess what I saw. BF is fairly average in size. Shorter than mine but maybe a bit thicker. I was not attracted to him BECAUSE of his dick and hopefully he understands that it takes more than a dick to make a relationship work. But come on, we all like to look!!

#5 B_thickjohnny, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  6. Drifterwood

Gold Member

:eek:

7. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

A big cock seems to help you get your "foot in the door". Whether it can hold your interest for the long run if nothing else is present, that remains to be seen.

8. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I am not a size queen (king). I have a big cock,; I don't require it of other men (although my hubby is nicely hung as well).

I ask only that a guy have enough length (at least 5") if I am going to bottom as he will need that to get past my ample backside. For oral, I actually prefer more average size. If I am topping or we are not doing oral or anal, I really have no preference at all.

I have found that having a guy that knows what to DO with his cock (regardless of endowment) is far more critical that him having a very large cock.

Give me an average guy who cums buckets over a huge huge guy who dribbles anyday.

9. catman

Gold Member

GREAT observation lex, and I could not agree more...

Once played with another big hung guy....he was truly awful in bed..he was of the 'lie back and do me' school...
    When he tried to fuck me it was the 'stick it in, in and out and in and out, cum, go home' school of sex.

Zzzzzz...

Compare that to an incredible enthusiastic 6 incher who can suck the chrome off a buick and I'll gladly take the 6incher any day!

(okay, a furry, masculine, 6incher but...:rolleyes:)

10. mj21045

mj21045 Member

Albums:
    Hey Red...Interesting question. When I was younger - 20-25 years ago - it was all about the cock. The bigger the better!!! And it was always guys who were older than me by 10 to 15 years, needed to be drop dead gorgeous, tones, blah blah blah. Now, it the harsh light of maturity, tastes change. I look for the man first. I like men who are my age, plus or minus 10 years. Don't have to have huge dicks, don't need to be gym bunnies, and should never take longer in the bathroom than the average woman! I'm not a label person - str8, bi, gay, top, bottom, left , right. Yuck! I like men. Not just the cock.

11. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As I'm str8, I could care less. Like Mr_Cumalot said, in my buds, I go for looks, a toned physique, a brain and a sense of humour. Secretly, however, if I wanted to have sex with another guy, I'd want one that's uncut with a huge foreskin to cockdock my mushroom head.

12. Bootman

Bootman New Member

I guess I differ from all the other posters here. For me and my partner, a cock bigger than ours is essential when we have a 3. We are both bigger than average at 7.5 and if I have to be totally honest we go specifically for guys who are bigger. The bigger the better. It may be different if you are a couple I suppose. You both have specific interests, and ours is large cock, and you pursue them together. When we met each other we both admitted to this and I am not sure how either of us would have been if the other were smaller.

13. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm on record as being a reverse size queen (or king, as Lex put it). I am a non-versatile anal top, so, much as I understand a preference for big dicks in those looking to get fucked, their criteria is largely irrelevant to me. I do love sucking cock, however, and again, like Lex, prefer to not be unduly challenged, especially by girth.

I understand that I am very much a minority in this regard, but I find small dicks (especially on a muscular man) extremely masculine and intensely arousing. My ideal man (in theory) can be described this way:
    1) Muscular with an added 15-20 pounds of flesh, especially in the backside;
    2) Smaller than average penis with extra overhang on his foreskin: there is never too much foreskin for me;
    3) A tough, street-wise, feral attitude: I likes me the bad boys;
    4) A sexually adventurous risk-taking insatiable powerbottom with as few limits as possible;
    5) Between the ages of 30 and 50, and HIV+, of course.

I usually end up with Latinos (evil Latinos are my Kryptonite), so my move to South Florida from New England in 2003 increased my pool of available beaux tremendously. I'm totally open to Europeans, Africans and Asians who otherwise meet the criteria (many do), but your average-white-guy American with a larger cut dick and goody-goody, romantic notions about fidelity and cocooning with "the one" holds absolutely no allure for me whatsoever.

14. MARCUS.22CM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am only attracted to big dicks 8 and more, so it is very important

15. jeepboi87

jeepboi87 New Member

the person matters....not size

16. MARCUS.22CM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ofcourse the person matters, but it nice to see a good size

17. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    The person as a whole matters - which includes their size down there.

18. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm definitely for being into the guy. Having a big dick is a bonus if he has one. And I can say from experience, the guy that was "only" 6" long worked it like it was 10" :D

19. D_Saleth Scruffytrim

Some people get arrogant when they have a big cock but one doesnt need to have a big cock to be great in a relationship, though i wouldnt change my size for anything i can get a bit arrogant and get the "Big Head" but i try to stay humble.

20. iluvmm2

iluvmm2 New Member

I've been "missing" my last BF's big cock but after all I fell in love with him not his cock. That's what happens all the time

Draft saved Draft deleted