Does A Big Dick Really Matter To You?

B_dick20

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'am not gay. So i'am not sexual interesset in dick's.
I have problems with mine own big penis when men are watching at mine bulge. Special in swimmingpools and with cycling.

marknyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes , having a big cock matters to me, small dicked bottom, loves to have large COCK, size queen and proud of it!

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not really attracted to men, just the occasional man

But I do love penis's so size matters to me

I notice that when I am exercising and eating properly... and overall feeling good, penis sizes are just something kinda fun to see (like at the gym).

I would like to be larger "down there" just for the look of it; otherwise, I just like being me.

It's weird, though, when I read (on this site) how for some guys, it is "the all". It's like an addiction. Even I had a big ol' tool, I don't think I would want to be around some of these kinds of guys. Sorry.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In situations where nudity does occur with my male friends, and I'm straight, by the way, I get very self conscious because of the obvious difference. In those cases I wish I had less down there. Sometimes a big deal is made, sometimes a comment, sometimes a snide remark. It's almost like going to school with a zit on the end of your nose. Everybody sees it and internalizes a judgment.

I'm not necessarily proud of this accident of genetics, I mean, it's not like I worked out to achieve what I have. I think if I was buff I could probably accept a compliment better. In fact, I graciously accept and acknowledge compliments about my musical ability because something that I've spent my entire life trying to perfect.

A big dick is just that, and it's only good for one thing. And in my case it's not for bragging to my buddies about.