does a black men have larger penis

ORCABOMBER: Okay, I know I'm re-opening an old thread, I've been gone for ages, and, thought I had to say this.

Well, about what's been said about race, I'm half Indian Caribbean and half African Caribbean, what the fuck does that make me, since I live in England? Race is not just where you live sometimes, and frankly, it's what you're comfortable with IMHO.

Okay, onto another thing, you can tie a wight to your thing, but are you getting bigger, or stretching the skin? Hmmm... might explin that.

H8Monga: You're... Caribbean-Native & African-British... sound right enough? ::)

longtimelurker: [quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=meetgreet;num=1034903343;start=60#60 date=09/24/03 at 09:55:49]Okay, I know I'm re-opening an old thread, I've been gone for ages, and, thought I had to say this.

Well, about what's been said about race, I'm half Indian Caribbean and half African Caribbean, what the fuck does that make me, since I live in England? Race is not just where you live sometimes, and frankly, it's what you're comfortable with IMHO.

Okay, onto another thing, you can tie a wight to your thing, but are you getting bigger, or stretching the skin? Hmmm... might explin that.[/quote]

Reminds me of one of my old mates in school who was half-chinese half-british. Of course, it's always a problem with those stupid 'please stipulate your race' tickboxes on forms (this case was for university application).

Most of the time these are for 'anti-discriminatory' policies, but then, if there's no discrimination there's no need for them to know! Besides which, I can't exactly hide my white skin when I go for an interview....

Anyway, I'm ranting. :)

hngblkmn: what about east / far east
e.g. i have never seen a well endowed chinese- or indian man....

can somebody explain that?????

i still think that there's something genetical

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1034903343;start=60#64 date=09/25/03 at 19:23:13]

Most of us here are a bit of a mouthful, Red! ;D[/quote]
Yo! DMW!

Really wishing I could find an accomadating female mouth! I wait in hope...

On subject now, Boreas, that's a good point, if only I knew the genetics behind it! I know the research is out there somewhere, while I'm at uni, I might as well do some "covert ops" huh?

GeorgenFLA: Having been in the military for a number of years, I had the oppertunity to see lots of men nude, such as in the showers, barracks, etc... Many of these men were black. I would have to say that black men tend to be about the same size as the Caucasian. Some are bigger, some are smaller. From my experiences, no difference, except in color. I have noticed that blacks tend to have very little body hair in comparison to Caucasian men.

eyemready: Of the white/brown guys I've been with, I have found that Italians and Puerto Ricans are consistently the most well hung. Two of the largest penises I have ever seen though were Multirace black/American Indian.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
??? You're talking about two of the most genetically diverse (according to Sforza and others) 'races' on the planet. You'll have to be more specific than that.

I'll tell you one thing which might have an effect on sexual selection and in turn evolution though: One thing that always surprised white men (and women, for that matter) was the high status of Indian women: Among my own people, she could throw him out easily, while he'd have to bring in a third party, that is, a replacement husband, if he wanted a divorce. In a communist society where women actually have some power, sexual selection really does occur.

Simon9: Women are empowered in communist societies?!

Nobody is empowered in communist societies except the bureaucrats. That's their basic problem. That's part of why people always try to escape. Even the women.

But thanks for the insight on the subordinate nature of AmerIndian men to their women. I hadn't realized it was that bad.

Faircrest: When My gf and I was first intimate, she made the usual comments upon seeing my size for the first time. (you know the standard Wow, whered you get that thing etc.) Later on, we talked about it, and I found out that I was hands down the biggest she had been with. In fact, she stated that most of the (black) men she was with was fairly average. (5 to 6.5 inch range) Based on her testimony, I would have to agree with person who said "If the man you are sleeping with has a big dick, and is black, than THAT black man has a big dick"

just my .02

Ken

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
*ahem* I was describing traditional social organization for my ancestors. "Communism" seems the most appropos term, in that there were no classes. It was "X AND Y" not "IF X THEN Y".

InKonspikuouZ: studies have proven they do. but some tribe in saudi arabia or something have the biggest

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=Finedessert
When your closer to something it always looks bigger, So it must be the focus of the camera and the placement.

Grandpa

That is simply NOT the case If I see a Guy showing his WHOLE COCK up close I know hes either 4' tall or has a small - average cock , I have to get back from the cam when hard to get all my cock in the frame . so getting close to the cam doesnt make you look BIG but rather desperate :)

the REAL deal

HORSE

UKbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The biggest schlong I have ever seen in the flesh was swinging between the thighs of a dude who was a Caucasian-Amerind mix (I believe the Indian part was Seminole). The smallest wienie was on a guy with a Black dad and a Filipino mom. The stereotypes don't always hold true.

that's because he is part filipino... yes there are more black or mixedrace guy with larger cock then other races. But that doesn't mean all of them are. I've touch, seen and feel both race.. black men tend to have thicker and firmer cock then most... only one i met have 1inches..