Does a certain woman make you bigger than others?

kruise

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had an on and off thing with a girl that gives awesome head. I am usually 9.5x7, but this chick takes me to 10.5 every time. I also cum much more with her also. Anyone ever experience the same deal?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
kruise said:
I've had an on and off thing with a girl that gives awesome head. I am usually 9.5x7, but this chick takes me to 10.5 every time. I also cum much more with her also. Anyone ever experience the same deal?

Well, I know that guys get hard depending on how aroused they are. Maybe masturbating just doesn't do it for you, so you only obtain a 9.5 ( which if real, means you should stop complaining.)
Blowjobs might just be the thing that really "floats your boat" and enables you to get the "full" 10.5 inches.

It just depends on what gets you off Kruise. Either way, enjoy your dick.:rolleyes:

kruise

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not complaining, just stating a fact! Other women who have given me head never got it up to 10.5, so I would think the woman and her "abilities" have something to do with it! Any thoughts?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kruise said:
I've noticed that a woman with whom I'm having sex makes me harder than a woman with whom I'm not having sex.
Go figure.:rolleyes: