Does a curved cock feel more?

Artyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you compare two cock with the same size, but one is stright and the other has a curve. Do they feel as the same size or does the curved one feel more?

The vagina for example, adjust it self after the cockshape. But does it adjust is self that well that a curved cock doesn't feel more than a stright penis?

In terms of logical reasoning, a curved cock should be able to stretch more?

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sounds like a question women would have to answer. I've found that I cause physical discomfort if I push it all the way in when approaching from behind (doggy style) especially if she is lying face down.

I've always figured it was probably caused by both the curve and the "pull" of my cock (or those associated muscles) which has always been much stronger downward than upward.

AngelKOF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, my boyfriend is curved up, and when I bottom (depending on the angle he enters from) I feel VERY different sensations than I have with straight cocks. Given that, I would assume the same might be true for women....but not sure what exactly the difference would be.

Artyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, my boyfriend is curved up, and when I bottom (depending on the angle he enters from) I feel VERY different sensations than I have with straight cocks. Given that, I would assume the same might be true for women....but not sure what exactly the difference would be.

Yeah, I guess it's an another feeling for women since the vagina is more adjustble.