Does A Girls Height Have Any Correlation To Her Vagina Size/Depth

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
http://www.lpsg.org/189013-on-average-would-a-tiny-2.html#post2828832

The vascular vaginal area is often correlated to the pelvic skeletal size. A short woman can have a very large pelvic inlet and still be able to drop large babies in comparison to a tall woman with a small pelvis.

Height has NOTHING to do with the vagina. Its no different than presuming that taller women will have larger breasts. You could be 6 feet tall and built like a rail, or be 5'0 tall and have DD's naturally. All of the vascularity of that area is not changed because the woman is small.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The laws of physics may in teory agree that a lower volume of a living organism is more likely to hold smaller internal organs than a larger organism, but some go to the both sides of the chart, the best thing u can do its to look the average in a chart, but even there u will find much shorter ones and much larger ones

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
The smallest woman I've ever fucked was well under 5ft and her cunt was no different from someone over a foot higher. I usually go for petite women and have never noticed any vaginal deficiencies!

D_Mona Samore

Account Disabled
Media
I think the quote in enid's post is spot on! I'm 5'1" and I can take a 7.5-8" cock, no prob. Of course I do have a good sized pelvis and gave birth to 8+ lb babies with no problem. And I am a DD cup. HE makes us all different, and there's a cover for every pot!