Does a guy HAVE to last?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kassokilleri2ff, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Kassokilleri2ff

Is it impossible to get a girl off in under like, 5 minutes? I have only had sex a few times, and I've gotten where I was bored and could just fuck for as long as I could still move, but thats boring. Is there no skill that could get you off in no time flat? Or does it have to be a long, drawn out war of attrition for you to come?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

[quote=Kassokilleri2ff;1581433]Is it impossible to get a girl off in under like, 5 minutes? I have only had sex a few times, and I've gotten where I was bored and could just fuck for as long as I could still move, but thats boring. Is there no skill that could get you off in no time flat? Or does it have to be a long, drawn out war of attrition for you to come?[/quote]

Sorry dude, we women are complex and varied creatures. There is no, one thing that you can do that will work for every woman.

FYI - There is nothing more annoying than a 3 pump chump who gets off, then rolls over with no regard for me and my feelings and snores for an hour or two.

#2 Principessa, Jun 29, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  3. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

Why bother? Sounds like hard work to me :confused:

4. Kassokilleri2ff

I understand there is no one way to get every woman off. But I also don't like to think every woman is a slut who just sleeps with tons of guys randomly and then sticks with the one who lasted the longest or did the best.

Don't people ever like get to know eachother before they fuck? And if that is the case, if the guy sucked I guess he never gets a second chance huh?

Well either way I'm not worried about that. I want the girl to get off too, if I can manage to do that, I'm not experienced at all. But lets say, you have been dating for a while, can he eventually learn to get you off quickly?

5. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you know your woman and know her well, one minute will do, and if you know your body and can deal with it, you can go on for a few more.

The general term "seven minutes" is the average. But on good days I can continue for half an hour, but that doesn't always interest the woman.

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

When im drunk im super horny and orgasm within minutes, otherwise i like it to be drawn out and go for agesssssss

7. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Women are like a teapot. They have to have that warmup period before the whistling and moaning in ecstacy start.

8. dongalong

Gold Member

I've heard of some women who get so turned on that they have "mind orgasms" meaning you don't even need to touch them.
    My ex. could cum within a few seconds when she was really turned on.
    The speed of the orgasm depends on the mind, like men who experience premature ejaculation, there are women who react with similar speed.

I started a thread about the difficulties of lasting with full balls, if you can't hold back just enjoy your own pleasure then continue her pleasure with oral sex until your cock recovers, then not only will she be more turned on and closer to orgasm but you won't have such an immediate desire to cum when you start fucking again.

If you want to make a woman orgasm as quickly as possible, target her orgasm trigger points: Clitoris, g-spot, epicenter and AFE zone with your tongue, fingers, penis or sex toy.

Search this site or do some research on google if you don't know where to find those points.

9. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Im not much into tea but i do like to give my coffee an nice long strong brew before i give it a good hard plunge

10. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Foreplay should last all day. If you two are living in the same abode, start the foreplay in the morning with a hug, passionate kiss, whisper loving things in their ear. Then, they'll have fuel for the fire all day long, and think about coming home to make love.

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

:smile:

12. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

If fucking is boring for you, do other things. Fuck her for 10 minutes, then eat her out, then have her suck your cock, go back to fucking her. Play with her ass, finger her clit while you fuck her...There are so many variations, try as many as you both can think of.

13. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

Yes.
    Clean the house, mow the grass, go shopping and so on.
    After 2 weeks this way, you'll dream about 1 hour of sex.

14. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

Tell her to play with a dildo for half an hour while you read the paper, then give her a good seeing to. ;)

15. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    You'll be much happier when you understand and accept that orgasms begin in the brain, and every human being gets themselves off...a partner is just a facilitator. A sexual mindset is everything; people love feeling desired, love the idea that a person they like thinks about fucking them. When a woman has that association of you with sex in her mind, then the very sound of your voice is likely to get her moist.

No, it doesn't take any specific amount of time for women to come. I've been with several who were routinely able to hit their first climax inside of three minutes...and I've known others who took well over fifteen. The big differences I saw were that the women who came early and often :)biggrin1:) were very comfortable with their sexuality, while those who didn't tended to come from more repressed backgrounds...typical church-going "good" girls.

#15 HazelGod, Jun 29, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  16. lucky8

Gold Member

Try not having sex with her until she wants to. Whenever I don't make a move on my gf, and we haven't had sex for 4 or 5 days, she usually gets reeeaaallly horny, makes a move on me, and cums in no time at all

17. D_Bob_Crotchitch

If you are selfish in bed, she will take your mastercard the next day, and go shopping.

18. MisterClean

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if ive been drinking, i turn into marathon man. i can litteraly go for hours. she's not real crazy about that. she likes to get off relativly quickly. i love long sessions tho.

19. Kassokilleri2ff

Wow thanks for all the tips guys, and gals ^_^

I got so many questions about stuff, I feel stupid to ask. I wish I could have learned things earlier in life, but oh well I'm only 22 I got time to learn I guess lol. I'll probably plague the forums with more annoying questions tho lolz.

20. D_Bob_Crotchitch

Keep on asking. Don't be downing where you live either. There are lots of hotties in Texas.

Draft saved Draft deleted