Does a guy HAVE to last?

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is it impossible to get a girl off in under like, 5 minutes? I have only had sex a few times, and I've gotten where I was bored and could just fuck for as long as I could still move, but thats boring. Is there no skill that could get you off in no time flat? Or does it have to be a long, drawn out war of attrition for you to come?

Hell No!!!
you don't keep doing it in the same position silly, how about changing postions 2 or 3 times??? If you get bored, your just not in to it, and maybe just selfish, in answer to your question, how long should a guy last? 20 minetes is good, time for about 8-9 orgasms

Last edited:

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote=Kassokilleri2ff;1581433]Is it impossible to get a girl off in under like, 5 minutes? I have only had sex a few times, and I've gotten where I was bored and could just fuck for as long as I could still move, but thats boring. Is there no skill that could get you off in no time flat? Or does it have to be a long, drawn out war of attrition for you to come?

Sorry dude, we women are complex and varied creatures. There is no, one thing that you can do that will work for every woman.

FYI - There is nothing more annoying than a 3 pump chump who gets off, then rolls over with no regard for me and my feelings and snores for an hour or two.
[/quote]

Word.

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The one gal I was with for like the longest time had the tightest vagina. I could never really last that long but it was good that she came so fast and easily.

Usually right after penetration. She would start flopping around... ahhh... that was great! :biggrin1:

Another gal had a much looser vagina and I could pound her and pound her. In fact, one time we broke the bed.

So this whole comment about "that guy can't last" is kind of taken out of context.

How tight or loose is the woman's vagina?

<goes, puts on flamesuit>

<ducks for cover>

Some other person commented too about the woman being comfortable with their body and their sexuality so that does really help out big time in the orgasm department.

The one gal who had a problem orgasming had been abused by her own brother when she was a kid.

I am finding more and more women who were sexually assaulted or abused when they were younger.

That pisses me off.

It really makes me want to track the guys down and break their kneecaps.

:mad:

To our original poster (OP), be glad that you're 22 and that you have such a valuable resource as the internet and LPSG.net.

I sure wish I had it when I was younger.