Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, not so long ago I would have been very bothered by guys with nail polish, but recently 2 experiences changed my mind. It helped that both of these guys had bodies that were (to me) very sexy. Both were fit, jock bodies but not overly muscular.
The first guy was at a naked yoga class of about 20 guys and he and I partnered for a couple of paired yoga poses. His nails, feet and hands, were a deep ruby red.

The second guy was at a Korean spa and he was a very submissive kind of guy (though fit). His nails were charcoal grey (white guy).

I think I will still do double-takes, but it's not always going to be a turn-off.

Reactions: BillNC and Luvadam

Luvadam

Cherished Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I don't like nail polish at all. I don't think people regardless of gender (male, female, trans) generally benefit from makeup, and heavy makeup just looks tacky. It works for drag queens but for few other people.
It extremely bothers me too, especially bothersome on guys who are otherwise all handsome & sexy. Nail polish on guys really turns me off.

ballantyne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not at all bothered. Lots of manly straight men with painted nails these day too. Saw a DILF at a restaurant the other day - with wife and two young daughters - with painted nails. Imagining this strong responsible man letting his young daughters paint his nails melted my heart.

Reactions: deleted1074483

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it probably would and I don't think I could wear it myself, but I found it attractive on only one guy, AJ McLean of the Backstreet Boys. He used to paint his fingernails black and it looked cool to me.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I saw one guy about a year ago, as he worked at a facility that cater to mostly gay men. Although I don't know if he's gay or not, but with the nail polish and his work place combo, I would just assumed he's or at least bi. For me, everyone is free to do what they feel like with their own bodies, legally, but for me there is a limit of what a guy should present himself.
Nail polish can work if it's done in a good way. The guy I worked with, he's straight and told me that sometime he got his nails done in a professional nail salon and get all his finger nails painted white, without looking closely, no one would aware that he has nail polish on. I didn't. The guy I saw last year, he had red, gray and white alternatively on each of 10 of his fingers and just very distracting looking at them.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm bi so I am not sure my orientation affects my thoughts relative to a 100% gay person, but as I think it's hot af when a dude has nail polish, especially if its like a dark blue, or dark purple, or black. So hot!

Reactions: Schlong87

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm bi so I am not sure my orientation affects my thoughts relative to a 100% gay person, but as I think it's hot af when a dude has nail polish, especially if its like a dark blue, or dark purple, or black. So hot!
agree especially when u see there nail polished nails wrapped around there dick or another dick!

D

deleted1074483

I'm neutral on this - its a person's choice how they dress/present themselves and if it makes them feel happier, confident and positive then it makes how they behave/react/communicate better too, they can be 'themselves'.

If its chipping off and/or badly put on then its more off putting.

I'd also say that if a guy with nail polish is fingering a guy they need to be careful as could irritate the receiver of said fingering :-0

But if thats you're thing, go for it.

Reactions: bigboaster

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was helping a guy find a product at work. He was late teens or early 20's with a scruffy beard and shaggy hair. He had these beautiful blue acrylic nails. Perfectly shaped and manicured. Quite the difference from his rough look, but interesting.