Does a large penis clear polyps?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ManiacalMadMan, Aug 6, 2007.

1. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

I am often worried now that I am older that I may develop polyps inside my colon and was wondering if any one knows if vigorous sex might clear these out. I know the penis does not reach all the way in there but it might cause a stimulation. Is any one medically aware on this?

While I am asking, would excessive amounts of cum or semen swallowing be more likely to cause problems like cancer or does it make no difference?

2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

3. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

It doesn't help at all. If you want to know more about cancer, polyps, and prevention, go to the American Cancer Society website. There are a lot of things you can do as far as diet to help.
    I can see it now, "Doc, I don't need a colonscopy. I have sex with long dong silver several times a week." :wink:

4. wipwop

wipwop Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I never thought about that. What's it called when you get holes and tears in your digestive tract? I suppose rough, deep anal don't help with that.

5. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

So it wil not make things better? It would not make things worse would it? I am very serious about this since I am worried about polyps and cancer. Hootie it would intrest you to know my cousin ate right and got cancer any way so I can not see diet helping me.

6. Trigon

Trigon New Member

Better check your research on that, again. There was a study not very long ago that showed gay men, on average, had lower rates for prostate cancer, than we do. Anybody else recall reading this?

7. D_Bob_Crotchitch

Reread the original OP. He said colon not prostate. Mad, there can be a genetic tendency towards certain kinds of cancer. Colon cancer is one of them. It wouldn't hurt you to eat right, exercise, and get regular checkups. There is a large history of cancer in my family. I have to go for yearly physicals. Well, it's that or the doc likes to play with my crotch. :rolleyes:

8. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

Prostate is not the issue right now but I appreciate that information and it gives me some relief Thank you Trigon.

I try to eat right and exercise but wonder if it is worth it if I end up dead from colon cancer any way. Thank you for the advice Hootie.

9. D_Bob_Crotchitch

Mad, go for yearly exams. You can even get the home test kits to use for blood in the stool. Keep a close check on it. If caught early, survival rate is pretty high. Prostate cancer is the one men really need to be concerned about. I remember reading that more men in the USA die from prostate cancer every year than women die from breast cancer. More black men die from the prostate cancer in the USA than any other race. Guys, please go for your yearly exams.

10. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    No, but it will definitely pop your average ripe hemarhoid. (Never could spell that word.):mad:

11. soprtage

soprtage New Member

hey read about your comment, it doesnt help even makes more worst, when wife so highy urge is sex and have secretky fucking around though i pretend i didnt know but i enjoy watching her being fck by a bileedingg cock neigbour, her polyps in the end uterus teares up, so the affir lasted on ly for a 6mos coz shes having off and on spott b

12. needthesupport

needthesupport New Member

Of course it's worth it. There's more to health than your colon. A heart attack may find you before cancer does if you don't take care of yourself.

Draft saved Draft deleted