Does a large penis really loosen up/stretch a pussy?

ten0eight

1st Like
Media
I have cuckold fantasies of my gf taking a larger cock in her. I'm only 4.5" x 4.5".

Suppose she takes a larger cock (+7") routinely, will she really be stretched out to the point where I'll notice it when I put mine in her? I've read the cuckold stories, but there's a lot of exaggeration in those.

Reactions: diver6

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would not only have to be routinely but over a sustained period of time. It may also depend on the lady; her particular physical make up, age, exercise etc. Childbirth is different as the hormones involved are specifically intended to allow dilation and passage of the baby.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've found having sex with a guy with a large penis will stretch me if we fuck on a more or less daily basis, but after a few days without sex with him I go back to the size I was before.

Reactions: diver6

sammysnake

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stretching a vagina does not wear it out, or make it less elastic for later. It always bounces closed again. It is made of muscles, and meant to be stretchy (for babies to fit through).

Mind you you could always try exercising the vaginal muscles which can help keep the vagina toned and strong.

What are they called again ladies ?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have cuckold fantasies of my gf taking a larger cock in her. I'm only 4.5" x 4.5". Suppose she takes a larger cock (+7") routinely, will she really be stretched out to the point where I'll notice it when I put mine in her? I've read the cuckold stories, but there's a lot of exaggeration in those.
You will feel a difference especially if you have sex with her immediately after the larger man. The length won't make as big a difference as the girth.

It would not only have to be routinely but over a sustained period of time. I dated a man who measured 8x5.5 for 12 years we had sex regularly and I was quite stretched out towards the end of our relationship. It may also depend on the lady; her particular physical make up, age, exercise etc. Childbirth is different as the hormones involved are specifically intended to allow dilation and passage of the baby.
A womans body has 9 months to prepare for a baby to be pushed out. Most men barely give us 20 minutes of foreplay/prep time :mad:

Stretching a vagina does not wear it out, or make it less elastic for later. I beg to differ It always bounces closed again. Well yes it closes, it's not a gaping hole, but the elasticity can decrease over time. It is made of muscles, and meant to be stretchy (for babies to fit through). A womans body has 9 months to prepare for a baby to be pushed out. Most men barely give us 20 minutes of foreplay/prep time :mad:
Mind you you could always try exercising the vaginal muscles which can help keep the vagina toned and strong. What are they called again ladies?
They are called kegels.

Reactions: curiousblue

FrankPipeliner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
champ, to fulfill your fantasy I'd advise you to take your gf immediately after she's had the big cock a few times in the same session. She'll be loose and wet, especially if she's enjoying the experience as much as you. and, its best if the guy has some girth

Reactions: Jack675 and mib348

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Equally tho, if you gave her a good foreplay session and work her up to taking more than just a few fingers or small dildo then the result would be the same, plus you wouldnt have to deal with any sloppy seconds haha. I normally get a pussy all worked up if i want to go balls deep on a girl and it does make a difference. Dont see why you'd need a cock to do this. And to clarify, i would have to do the same thing next time also so no they dont stay streched.

rckhrdstd

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can attest to the fact that a vagina doesnt stay stretched out. My gf's last bf was MUCH larger than I - according to her. I couldn't even get the head of my cock in here for the first few times we attepmted to have sex. I can also say that I have been with some women that have had children and they have had the tightest little pussies I have ever experienced.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the simple answer is yes... it does. it has taken almost 2.5 years for my g/f to take me comfortably. and there is a huge difference in her tightness since we first started having sex. i'm sure with time she would go back to a similar size as before... but with regular sex she (and all my past g/f's) have gotten bigger/looser.

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With all of my longterm g/f's I've noticed that if we fuck routinely she will feel much looser than she originally was. I'm 6" girth on the dot. Sometimes I want them to get tighter again, which happened with one g/f that I didn't see for a month, but then after one sex session she was back to normal :(

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The answer is yes...in time as a woman's willingness and her body can adjust to...but, one night stands, generally don't get the job done.:wink:
There are some cases that some women are not able to accommodate
larger than a 7in + long penis. They may just be small built and can't handle. You want to make love... not pain & war...I would think:wink:

Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee:smile:

MooseBrains

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It also depends on factors like 'how toned are her vaginal muscles?', 'is she doing exercises?', 'is there a random genetic factor that means her vagina is more/less elastic?', 'how do moon, sun and neptune in their current positions have microgravitational effects on the genitals involved?'.

Stubby4u9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
15+ yearsd with my current partner who has taken me pretty much daily,plus given brith to three children, i would truely tell you that pussies can stretch but dont overtime loosen.