Does a large penis really loosen up/stretch a pussy?

endowed soul

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women adjust differently to a large penis. All the women i have been with adjusted to both my length and girth differently, some i had to go slower with and others no problem. The pussy does not stay stretched out for very long but it does depend on how much action she is getting. I have noticed that older women tend to be able to take me much more easily and are looser than younger gals.

Reactions: mib348

What to do?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is something I have really been looking into and asking other girls about. It can get stretched/loose, but it can be toned back up after time. It depends on Kegels more than anything. My friends who don't do them claim that they are all loose and can't fix it. However, my friends (myself included here) who do Kegels regularly can become accustomed to accepting a large partner, but if there is a period of abstinence, the tightness returns.

Reactions: curiousblue

Stebeng

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Actually, I am in a polyamourous 3 with a man with a rather large one, and a woman who likes to take both of us in the same night. Sometimes he goes first (he's 8X8..no lie) and it's lovely, then I go....and I feel no difference. She's as lovely and enfolding as she always is. In fact, if I go first, she's rather tight, *still* (after 3 children) and if it's just her and I, it takes a while to "loosen her up" so to speak. Yes, kegels (she still does 'em) and, yes, practice. Just keep at it. And the cuckolding may be a fantasy (go for 'em all, I say) but remember that mother nature doesn't respond to wive's tales.

;)

best,

S.

leenineplus

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 9" x 7" around, I have been with my wife now for twenty years and we have two kids. Every time we have sex or make LOVE ! It is still difficult getting it into her. In twenty years I have only been up her arse twice, no suprise there then.
Once its in and she is well lubed, she takes the whole thing with ease. Sometimes I think should take an even bigger one.

bmf24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have noticed lately that my wife is not as tight as she used to be. of course i noticed that proper 4play makes a huge difference. if you make em cum first, they are more "relaxed"

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this is an old thread but what the heck...

I would image that if were attempting to penetrate soon after she was with a guy with a 7"+ thick cock that yes, she would be gaped open (loosened) for a few minutes to maybe a few hours. But the vagina is very pliable and my guess is that it will return to its normal state pretty quickly.

Watching Shane Diesel with his really thick cock shows how a woman can be gaped open after being penetrated by a really large cock. It's not permanent. But if you're going after him, you may notice it is not as tight as it used to be.

Simba

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I use to have a hard time fucking my BFs fat dick. I can handle him pretty well now, but if we go too long with out sex my pussy seems to tighten up again and it's painful at first. So a big dick can stretch a womans pussy out but it's temporary. Being reflexible is one of the blessings of pussy ;)

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Temporarily, yes. I was in a swapping situation where I fucked my buddy's gf for about 15 min and he fucked mine. Then we switched. He's average sized and commented that his gf was so loose that he was just flopping around in there and couldn't get much friction. He said she's usually tight and a great fuck, so I guess that temporarily and in a comparative way, they do get streched.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use to have a hard time fucking my BFs fat dick. I can handle him pretty well now, but if we go too long with out sex my pussy seems to tighten up again and it's painful at first. So a big dick can stretch a womans pussy out but it's temporary. Being reflexible is one of the blessings of pussy ;)
This is the truth. Womens vaginas become looser over time with a big penis, but it's not necessarily permanent. I've had several girlfriends that have had a difficult time for quite a while with my girth... but after regular sex for a few months and even years they have been able to take it fairly well. I've been with my current girlfriend for 5 years and the first year was quite painful for her (especially the day following). Now, as long as we have sex at least weekly... she's much better at taking it. The longest we've gone without it was almost 2 months (thanks to my company sending me to the Far East) and though it was painful the first time following, she adjusted much more quickly. From experience, it depends on the woman, but generally, the vagina does adjust in size and its doesn't return to size for several weeks, if ever.

sharethewife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a 'real' comment on this. I just very recently, been with my first, other than my husband. It wuz very much discussed b4 i done it. And this 'other' man turn out to be very thick. I could not tell the diff other than the first insertion. But hubby said later my pussy wuz very large and felt very tough... One week later he said it almost was back to the way it wuz.. this is true story... after the 2nd time i knew he wuz much bigger than hubby and now cant get enough!

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been doing a friend of ours for 5 or 6 years. He's 10.5 X 7.75 and hubby say's I might be stretched a little but after a day I'm back to normal. But hubby is almost 7 around so not sure I'm stretched that much anyway. And I'm a small girl at 5'2" 98 pounds.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I've been doing a friend of ours for 5 or 6 years. He's 10.5 X 7.75 and hubby say's I might be stretched a little but after a day I'm back to normal. But hubby is almost 7 around so not sure I'm stretched that much anyway. And I'm a small girl at 5'2" 98 pounds.

maybe I can stretch you sometime

nieptaczek

Experimental Member
Media
pls post some pictures with that 10 incher inside of you!!!

Curt1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A large penis does loosen up a pussy temporarily. I swapped girls with my roommate before and he had a huge cock that was very thick. As soon as we swapped back my dick literally just fell in and out of her. It was embarrassing. But I had sex with her a couple of days after that and she was back to normal again. She said his cock made her pussy sore the next day.

Bigthick7in

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I believe that different body types respond differently. The natural size of a womans hips & vagina vary as much as men & the size of their penises. In other words there is little correlation between the height, weight, size of men's body & their penis size. The same holds true for women. I have been with women that are petite that physically can handle large to extra large cocks with little effort & larger women that can barely handle a average to slightly larger than average penis. I believe child bearing is highly individualized as to what a woman can handle size wise afterwards. Some can def handle a larger penis or dildo while others cannot. I have been with enough women to know this much. I have been with mothers that are every bit as tight as any women without children. I have been with young women, whom never had any children who are quite loose or simply larger with absolutely no correlation to their overall physique. Now that I am married, I can honestly tell you this..*ahem* (clearing throat)..I am NOT the size of my username(its wishful thinking really, although I will begin stretching exercises which is a whole another story) I am INFACT slightly over 7"x6". When I met my wife I thought I was gonna really stretch her out. Negative, to my surprise ! She was surprisingly "loose" but very aroused so I did not give it much thought at the time. Not long after we began dating the subject of her previous boyfriend came up..& I was curious as to his size. Wrong question, & she (too her credit) was brutally honest. He was much larger than I, easily 8.5-9" but MUCH more girth which is what she truly likes. I was fascinated & slightly aroused. That explained how easily she handled me, as she was towards the end of that relationship..which lasted a lil more than a year. Here we are 7 years & 1 child later and she is MUCH tighter ! A womans vagina is a amazing thing of beauty. Without any doubt the vagina is capable of amazing versatility & boundaries. I believe most woman can truly adapt to most any size given time & circumstances. I know I hardly post at at all, but I felt compelled to give my opinion as well as experience. :smile:

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
Over time, elasticity lessens and it takes longer to return to normal. General exercise/fitness matters and Kegal exercises can help. After many years of using toys I can say that what used to be a struggle to accommodate (John Holmes size toy) now is much easier...and enjoyable :)