Does a larger or smaller cock create more fanny farting?

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Curious as to whether girls find they get those bits of trapped air more from larger or smaller ones?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I say bigger causes it more, because it's like... the noise is caused by the air escaping. When the air has such a small space to escape through, it makes the noise. When the air has more room, it doesn't make much noise at all, if any... just flows right out. Does that make sense? It's like exhaling with your lips together or apart...

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i actually LOVE the sound of a good queef.

you know the cooch is primed and ready when the gal queefs.

btw, size does matter when it comes to queefing. you can't pump air into something unless there's an airtight cylinder.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not sure on that cause i have made that happen to a lot of women and i am small

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This may be a sign of my immaturity here but..if a "fuck fart" were to happen when a woman and I were getting busy...from either person. I would lose it. Farting makes me laugh so much..its natures humor:cool:

Naturall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think not only size plays a factor, but position.

Here's what I've noticed. The position and the size are both factors, just as the ladies have mentioned, but a large cock can force the air back out of the vagina, while a shorter one will leave space in the vagina for the air to occupy.

Here is are some scenarios. A woman is on all fours and a male is entering her vagina from behind. The male pulls all the way out on some strokes, then enters her again. Regardless of the, except for extremely thin penises, the vagina will gape open for just a second, and air will usually enter.

Here's where size makes a difference. The longer and thicker cock can fill the vagina in length and width, leaving less space for the air to stay in, so it gets forced back out if the large cock goes in all the way. Yet, a smaller cock will not take up as much space, so the air can stay inside. So, the position and technique will affect if the air enters, but a large penis will push the air back out sooner. In the case of the small penis, the air stays in till too much air has entered, the woman changes positions, or the woman tightens up her stomach muscles, laughs, sneezes, etc.... So with a small penis, the air comes back out because of the woman's body, not the because of the small penis.