Does a Man have to be brolic in order to gain more attention from women?

Exceptions always exist , but I wonder, was it because the muscular guys weren't very smart, didn't have a personality that was compatible with yours, or were they insensitive ? Or was it really just simply that you didn't like the muscle ? most of the women I have dated are ones who were never attracted to big guys,very intelligent girls who dislike douche bags and want compatibility above a hot body.... But prefering very skinny guys with abs and little muscle... After being with me they find out that once they get rid of their preconceptions about the personality attached to the muscle they are extremely attracted to it and admit they secretly knew they liked it all along

I don't date or fuck people who aren't at least somewhat intelligent. I just don't find muscle-bound bodies sexually appealing. The exceptions out of the partners I've had, were because I was otherwise very compatible with them. Sure, a toned/leaned/lanky physique is attractive to me, but I would truly, genuinely prefer someone lean towards being chubby rather than leaning towards being too muscular.

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The same way you’re looking in disgust at guys who are bigger than you, there’s someone looking at you in disgust as well, prejudging your athletic body the same way you’re prejudging their muscular bodies.
You may want to get to the root of your hatred before it consumes you.
Men of all shapes and sizes are constantly being belittled in T.V. commercials and in real life. Isn’t it time for men to stop fighting each other and start giving each other the right to be as thin, fat, athletic, or as muscular as they want to be without malice?

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The same way you’re looking in disgust at guys who are bigger than you, there’s someone looking at you in disgust as well, prejudging your athletic body the same way you’re prejudging their muscular bodies.
You may want to get to the root of your hatred before it consumes you.
Men of all shapes and sizes are constantly being belittled in T.V. commercials and in real life. Isn’t it time for men to stop fighting each other and start giving each other the right to be as thin, fat, athletic, or as muscular as they want to be without malice?
There you go, brother. Well said.