Does a mushroom size cockhead or strawberry size clit guarantee a more intense orgasm

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_UNKNOWN321, Sep 1, 2006.

1. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

I am not sure how to suggest answer to this. A guy who has fucked 100's of women claims that those with the biggest clits always have the best orgasms. Perhaps if this is true, the huge cockhead would confer the same level of pleasure to a well equipped man. The only possible support I can give this idea is that there are probably many more nerve endings in the larger cockhead and clit and perhaps transmit a much stronger signal to brain to initiate orgasm. But this seems like nonsense. What do you guys think about this?

2. transformer_99

Gold Member

That pegs the bs meter. What is his basis for his claims ?, simply fucking 100's of women ? Where is the data, he needs to come up with the meter he used to determine which climaxed at higher levels, if that's what is meant by better ? What each of us find erotically stimulating are two vastly different things at times. I'm sure the homosexual males would argue this better than myself, but there's a case where a clittoris isn't even involved. Or what about lesbians, where does the size of the head/glans have anything to do with ejaculations and orgasms ?

3. jody

jody Member

probably not, because the nerves in the glans are not the same as the nerves in the clitoris. even though the penis and clitoris start as the same structures, they develop somewhat differently. the penis turns into a more complicated organ with lots of differentiated features.

the glans is actually a lot less sensitive than the ridged band, inner foreskin, and frenulum. it has fewer different types of nerves, and less nerves in general than those structures. it can't detect heat, cold, pressure, pleasure, and cutting and stabbing pain with as much accuracy as the inner foreskin flesh.

even though i have some knowledge on the topic, i'm still not sure whether a bigger dick = more pleasure, in absolute and strict terms. although that is possible. i just don't know. there's not much science on this.

4. Max

Max New Member

First answer: it depends what species of mushroom you are talking about, button, chanterelle, portobello, etc :wink:

Second answer: if jody is right and there are less nerve endings on the skin of the glans than elsewhere (I'm not entirely convinced, though I think I agree about the detection of heat and cold) a large glans may still give extra pleasure (to its owner and to his partner) simply by increasing friction and pressure on all surfaces involved.

A big glans means more friction and pleasure on initial penetration; no doubt about that, surely.

I've always thought that one advantage of being long and thick is the extra tension and friction on all the nerve endings from the combination of tightness and very long strokes. I feel that pressure (and pleasure) on my glans (sometimes it has been enough to cause a little damage there, and I have a few 'war wounds'); I suppose however it is the pulling at the frenulum etc that I feel as much as anything. But it feels as though my glans is in a vice, trying to expand against the pressure, and so it feels as if its size makes a big difference.

5. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Transformer, jody and max:

Thanks for your comments -- apparently there are those in viewing audience who do have basis for the suggestion that a large clitoris results in potentially greater orgasm. Your answers were very insightful and thought provoking to me and I think other readers as well. There is so much visual, perceptory and other factors that enter into orgasm I would think size of clit would be difficult to separate from all the others. However, this guy of whom I spoke must have by his constancy of fucking approach noticed some difference in clit size (perhaps he worked harder on those that occupied more of his tongue expertise and gave him more visual stimulation).

6. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Max -- suppose I meant one of the larger mushroom species. Your description of your personal experience with your oversize member most erotic without use of the usual filthy words which made it rather poetic.

7. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are no guarantees.

I imagine the number of nerve endings would be the same on average in most people, but distributed over a larger mass in those individuals.

My take — The increased exposure to contact as a result of a having a large clitoris and, as mentioned above, the means to more easily to achieve the desired amount of pressure and friction could lead to more orgasms, but that is not a foregone conclusion in my opinion. There are lots of women with a smaller external clitoris who climax just as readily, but I think the clitoris tissue is much more than just the external glans, and it is misleading to think of the sexual organs as being separate or discrete parts only reponsible for one function.

I wonder if women with a larger clitoris have a greater proportion of androgen in their hormonal makeup? If so, might that indicate a higher libido and desire to achieve climax?

8. cypher13

cypher13 New Member

As with body size and penis size, vaginal capacity and everything else like this, there is no correlation between size and performance. None. Alas, the premise of this question is, to my way of thinking, ludicrous. It seems that most people these days know more about their computers and cars than they do about their genitals.

Now, I can see where someone might have a preference based on experience as if to say "I had a great experience with a woman who had a large clitoris and I would like to try that again." This is reasonable, and that person may or may not duplicate the quality of the previous experience, but how can you quantify an orgasm? Sure, some are more intense than others, deeper, felt in more parts of your body, more spiritual, more this or that than others, but in the end how can you say "This orgasm I had today gave me 11.4 units of pleasure, but yesterday's orgasm gave me only 7.3 units of pleasure." And how can anyone attest to the pleasure another person feels - or doesn't feel - as the case may be? You have only their account of how good it felt and they can compare only to their own experience and, alas, they are doing it with only the penis or clitoris Nature has given them.

And sure, it is possible that with the right partner, in the right state of mind, a larger penis will generate more pleasure than one that is smaller. How much of this is due to anatomy and how much is due to attitude is an open question to me. My partners have often told me that I feel better than those who had smaller penises, but was that due to my penis or was it me? I prefer to think it was me.

While the size may have an impact on pleasure generated in a partner, it has no bearing whatsoever on pleasure felt. How many times have guys looked at me in the locker room and said: "Oh what you can do with that," or "How many women get down on their knees and begged to be split open by that?" Men can be such silly, ignorant creatures. I simply ask them: "Look, does yours work well?" They generally say it does. "Is your partner happy with what you do?" They generally say she is. Then the clincher: 'Does yours give you pleasure?" They always say it does. So I ask them if they want to trade theirs for one that looks great in the shower at the gym. They invariably decline.

I will tell you that, despite (or because of?) my size, I have lost a lot of sensitivity over the decades, partly due to an injury, perhaps even due to overuse (and, before you think this is not possible, ask yourself the last time you saw a penis with stretch marks on it?) and a botched circumcision as an infant. I can still get as hard as a concrete curbstone; unfortunately I have hardly any more sensation than a concrete curbstone. Believe me, I would gladly trade up to...oh, let's say four inches...for the sensitivity I enjoyed in my penis when I was younger.

9. jody

jody Member

the original question was about orgasm intensity, not sex in general.

i'm pretty sure the surface area and volume of the glans does not have a big effect on how much pleasure a man experiences when his internal organs are spasming and sending semen down the pipe.

also, there's lots of guys who, immediately after ejaculation, their glans becomes too sensitive to touch, and huge glans would be a problem there.

on the other hand, surface area of the glans, and whether or not a penis is circumcised, probably has a big effect on what a man feels when thrusting.

edit: almost forget to say that in the great majority of men, glans stimulation alone cannot trigger an ejaculation. generally speaking you have to rub and massage all the skin connected to the head and a few inches below. circumcised guys with a giant mushroom cock head can have a heck of time getting to orgasm if their circumcision is very extensive, so that's another strike against the glans idea. in my opinion.

10. Max

Max New Member

Jody: Clearly I read the initial post too quickly.

The (further) swelling of the glans at orgasm seems to increase the tension on the skin lower down in my case, as well as the sensations of pressure and tightness in the glans itself. It is almost impossible to disentangle the different sensations, but I expect you are right in principle.

I'm one of those who frequently needs to continue after orgasm; for some reason when this happens the extreme sensitivity of the glans after orgasm either doesn't click in at all, or passes very quickly.

11. Max

Max New Member

Cypher13: No one with any sense could disagree with you about the general irrelevance of size so far as performance is concerned. My only claim would be the very limited one that a big penis will produce a lot more in the way of tension, friction, pressure, etc.; and to that extent it will make a difference to the sensations of its owner and his partner.

I'm sorry to hear about the injury and the bad circumcision, and even more about the loss of sensation. However I do know about stretchmarks; and I think vigorous sex with a large penis is quite likely to produce "war wounds" in one place or another (mostly in my case on the glans itself).

12. cypher13

cypher13 New Member

Max - on a purely mechanical level, what you say is true. Sex, however, should be more than that...there should be passion, fire and magick...and sex at its best it has all of these things and more.

The idea is to be the best lover your partner ever had, even if you lacked a penis.

And that all gets down to attitude, your partner's as much as yours. If the attitude is right, the circumstances are right, if everything is right and that indescribable thing called chemistry is there, you can be three inches long in actuality and yet to your partner you are as big and radiant as the sun itself.

13. dongalong

Gold Member

A large clitoris can be a result of higher than average levels of testosterone produced in a womans body. Women who have higher levels of testosterone are more orgasmic overall.

The higher intensity of orgasms my be due to the fact that g-spot and cervical orgasms are easier to have for an orgasmic woman and not only because of the larger surface of the enlarged clitoris.

It doesn't work the same way for men since enlarged glans aren't a sign of high levels of testosterone in a man's body.

14. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

I am always astonished when I and others ask a question that seems to be an idiot question but with the very informed answers such as yours and others, I always don't feel quite the idiot for asking them. Thanks. Tom (now alas I must build courage to ask whether my undersize balls are an indication of a suborgasmic male -- build courage, Tom, build courage!)

15. jody

jody Member

i don't understand why not. i have a degree in cognitive science, so i studied how nerves and brains work for 4 years. scientists are close to answering questions like this. give it another couple decades. they can already answer crude versions of these questions.

a classic problem in philosophy is "What is red?" that is to say, how do we define the sensation of seeing red, as human consciousness seems to be an inaccessible, unmeasurable thing, and sensations and perceptions appear to be a part of life that science can never explain well. but that is not true.

for at least 10 years, neuroscientists have been able to, with some certainty, answer basic questions about what it means to have the sensation of "seeing red" and whether what one person is seeing is the same thing that another person is seeing. that is, to answer the previously unanswerably question about whether one person is having the same sensation as another person.

and aside from answering a seemingly impossible question like "Did orgasm A deliver 12 units of pleasure?" we can already answer more basic questions and know for sure whether dick A just felt more or less pleasure than dick B. for instance we already know that the level of sex chemicals varies from orgasm to orgasm, and from person to person, and even on average between men and women. we can measure those things and have an actual answer.

we also know that a vagina has more nerves than a penis in general, and that an intact penis has more nerves than a circumcised penis. also, and this is on topic, we know that a prostate that fills with more semen before an ejaculation will, on average, create more intense and long lasting pleasure during the ejaculation. not always, but often. so we have basic ways to measure already.

16. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Mushroom head is interesting for me to have used in this thread title, perhaps because I find it the most desirable type of cockhead -- I have seen pump cylinders that purport to help a guy develop one of those shape heads with size signficantly exceeding the shaft. Anyone know of any success rates with those devices?

17. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Well, from a girls point of view.... I don't have a strawberry sized clit. And if this is true... then I would probably pass out and have to be hospitalized everytime I have an orgasm.

18. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

There seems to be a difference of opinion on this subject. It just might be that some guys just get turned on by a larger clit and put on a better performance. But in any case I don't think it would be so bad for you to pass out especially if your partner passes out in the process of pushing you to that delirious state of mine. You can each gain consciousness and say "My God, where in paradise have I just visited" in unison.

Draft saved Draft deleted