Does a penis grow from age 22-60?

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 22 now. If I'm officially done with growing, will my penis grow any larger through gravity as well as daily use in all of those decades?

D

deleted136887

I was a very late developer. Had a major spurt of cock growth in my late 20's, and it SEEMS that my cock is still getting bigger as I get older, but that may be wishfull thinking on my part.

ges

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'd say probably not. However, I do think my flaccid length has increased by maybe 1/2 to one inch - maybe it's gravity - I'm not sure. By about 50 years old, though, I had stopped focussing on how long it was (well, a little bit less than I used to).:wink:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There is some controversy on this one and there appears to be some substantiation that in a percentage of men age does make a difference in size and that size can increase after puberty in both penis and testicles. There have been few studies on this and though I have done some PE enlargement in my own case particularly in girth seems to be the case as I age.

The problem is that as we age the erection quality and hence stretching ability of the corpus cavernosum declines. I do know that when I went on injectables for ED and I started having rock hard erections again there was both soreness and some enlargment from these shots.

Beep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 18 years old. My cock would grow? I am 5 ft 10" and 130 Pounds, I dont even have face hairs. LOL:p

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is some controversy on this one and there appears to be some substantiation that in a percentage of men age does make a difference in size and that size can increase after puberty in both penis and testicles. There have been few studies on this and though I have done some PE enlargement in my own case particularly in girth seems to be the case as I age.

The problem is that as we age the erection quality and hence stretching ability of the corpus cavernosum declines. I do know that when I went on injectables for ED and I started having rock hard erections again there was both soreness and some enlargment from these shots.

Yes, lots of controversy about this subject. Like apparently some people's noses and ears continue to grow, that's why you see real old people with long hanging ears and puffy noses. If it's true or not, no one really knows. It's all hear say, BUT I guess we'll never really know.

Pushing8

Just Browsing
Media
I read (with all the scientific emprical proof that phrase entails) that, in general, it actually shrinks slightly with age. In can grow into your 20's but after that it is at least stable or downhill.

For certain, length decrease if you gain weight. I think it was roughly 20 lbs will lose you like 1/4"

Lastly, your balls will definately start hanging lower. If they were low hangers to begin with, god help you.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
At age 60, I started doing manual PE and increased my size from 7" x 5.5" to 8.75" x 6.25" in a little over a year. I would think natural unstimulated growth would be rare but, I think any growth could be attributed to conscious or unconscious massaging and stretching. I know I grew a little between 22 and 60 - I had a barber comb I would bone press frequently and over the years got closer to the end(before PE).

Reactions: curly_cum21

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, may I second that request for your routine. Those are some impressive gains

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
What was your routine, Fowfer, if you don't mind me asking?

When I started PE in Dec 1999 I didn't have a canned program to go by. I had read that jelqing and stretching was good for improving length but didn't know how to perform either. I developed my on massaging technique that I named "fowfee"(see attached video in my gallery). Stretching was just that - I would grip the head and pull out from the body. Also did a squeezing up and down shaft which was probably like the ULI. The butt stretch was something I had done occasionally for several years so decided to test it for several weeks and found it increased my flaccid length. Presented it to the PE forum I belonged to at the time and named it "fowfer". Would exercise 30 min plus every day (with warm up).

After 10 years and little maintenance still have 8.5" x 6.25" bpel and flaccid length is still 7". Never could gain any more.

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Yes, lots of controversy about this subject. Like apparently some people's noses and ears continue to grow, that's why you see real old people with long hanging ears and puffy noses. If it's true or not, no one really knows. It's all hear say, BUT I guess we'll never really know."

The obvious solution is to replace your cock with your nose. That way, it will keep growing. Plus it will be easier to smell that pussy as you fuck her.