Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks for the info! I looked at the clip and I'll try it out.

So would you say your erect gains came more from the fowfee or the fowfer, or a combination?

Erect length and girth from fowfees(the fowfee grip is akin to jelqing and good for both girth and length - stretching is still best for just length) and flaccid length and hang from fowfers. Let's face it. I'm just an old dog who got lucky doing his own thing. Your best bet is to go to the PE forum here in LPSG and follow the beginners routine. Or go to Thunder's .

Note: I started the fowfee grip to compensate for worn out thumb joints - could not do standard jelq without pain in thumbs.

fascinated_wm

1st Like
Media
This is a pretty ridiculous thought. My cock is barely 4 inches hard and I'm 45 now and it hasn't grown since I was a young teen. The first time a female saw my cock fully hard she asked me "does it get any bigger" she was quite naive and was just saying exactly what came to her mind. Anyway a week later we where still dating and she asked me "when does a guy stop growing" and by then I knew my cock wasn't getting any bigger and I informed her that what I had was pretty much it. We did date for 3 years though but I'm sure she woudn't have liked bigger, but I'm still a fun guy to be with. Sometimes I definately think I've lost a little size but I never really measured it when I was that age. When I was young I was always hard and would never lose it. It took me a long time but I guess I finally started to slow down like 5 years ago.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Erect length and girth from fowfees(the fowfee grip is akin to jelqing and good for both girth and length - stretching is still best for just length) and flaccid length and hang from fowfers. Let's face it. I'm just an old dog who got lucky doing his own thing. Your best bet is to go to the PE forum here in LPSG and follow the beginners routine. Or go to Thunder's .

Note: I started the fowfee grip to compensate for worn out thumb joints - could not do standard jelq without pain in thumbs.

I am at Thunder's (WayneCider) and I was aware of the fowfers, but never heard of the fowfees. I jelq all the time if I'm at home alone. Would you consider the fowfee superior to the jelq? Actually, you obviously do. Ignore that question.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A cock doesn t grow when getting older.
Mine doesn't; limp perhaps a little; but fully erected it's even less hard that when I was much younger.
So I think I've lost 1/4"; but I'm not sure about that.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I am at Thunder's (WayneCider) and I was aware of the fowfers, but never heard of the fowfees. I jelq all the time if I'm at home alone. Would you consider the fowfee superior to the jelq? Actually, you obviously do. Ignore that question.

Fowfee because of thumbs. To me, I could reach deeper with the fowfee grip. Also, jelqing is alternate hands stroke for stroke. With the fowfee, I would do several strokes with the right hand then switch and do several strokes with the left hand. I never threw this out for the guys to test so don't have any data other than my own.

Like many PE exercises, what works for one want work for another. It's like the "fowfer". My test proved it worked for "me". Some guys swear by it while it does nothing for others? A LOT DEPENDS ON THE DEDICATION OF THE INDIVIDUAL.

Good Luck.

fow

TFXhawtfap

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i started using poppers and cock rings 5 years ago and have noticed a bigger size since. not major but enough for me to appreciate and enjoy.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fowfee because of thumbs. To me, I could reach deeper with the fowfee grip. Also, jelqing is alternate hands stroke for stroke. With the fowfee, I would do several strokes with the right hand then switch and do several strokes with the left hand. I never threw this out for the guys to test so don't have any data other than my own.

Like many PE exercises, what works for one want work for another. It's like the "fowfer". My test proved it worked for "me". Some guys swear by it while it does nothing for others? A LOT DEPENDS ON THE DEDICATION OF THE INDIVIDUAL.

Good Luck.

fow

All you've mentioned makes perfect sense. I'll try this stuff and see how it works out.