Does a penis shrink with age?

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have found my hard penis has shrunk as I have aged, however, my soft penis has grown. Everything in life in trade offs. Ive always been a grower but it's nice to show some read meat in the shower even if it can't rise to the occasion with the size it once did. As long as feeling remains, the rest remains a moot point in my book.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a gay, and in fact most of the hung guys I have been with were very young, tipically from 18 to 25...

I myself am ½ an inch shorter now at 36 than I was at 14 ;) (but probably it is due to some excessive fat pad ha ha).

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As you age you definitely develop a fat pad between your navel and dick. When you're a teen and 20 something you don't have this. So those guys in your gym might well have had 5 or 6" hanging there when they were 18 but now at 55 or 60 and the owner of a beer belly, that 6" is seen only as 3". The other 3" is still there, just behind the fat pad.

Excactly :D

That´s why younger guys always look bigger than older guys.

In my country it is very common to shower naked in public swin baths. And I have noticed that very often teenboys who shower with their fathers appears to be more hung than thair fathers. Last time I was in a communal shower, I saw a boy around 16-17 shower next to his father. And the son was much larger soft than his father ;)

But probably it´s only because teenboys don´t have any fat pad, or most of them don´t....

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is not getting smaller as I get older. But I don't drink or smoke or do drugs, and I try to get regular exercise. That all helps. So I would say that normally a man's penis does not get smaller with age. I am grateful to be able to enjoy very stiff, full erections, but I know a LOT of men my age that complain of a loss of quality. Smoking and drinking are likely causes.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree. I am 61 and haven't lost size, just a larger fat pad than when i was younger. As long as you have quality erections and are in good health it stays the same. Sickness and lose of erection will cause a penis to atrophy
I thank God for my health and for a great sex life. Also I don't smoke or drink. Smoking is one of the biggest factors in poor health and lose of sexual function. I have many younger friends who can't get it up and they all smoke. If you are smoking please talk to older guys who smoke . You are asking for trouble

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Mine is still as big and as active as when i was a teenager, learning the joys of fucking. Think you have to be really porky for your fat pad to decrease your length! If you've let yourself go that much I guess you're not really bothered about sex.

protonX80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well Guy's. I am 66 and mine has not shrunk at all. Still a mighty 8 inches. I do make sure that it gets used every day, and every morning I do 50 jelques in the shower.

My penis hasn't shrunk with age; it is as big as it was in my youth. My erections remain hard just as long and my sexual appetite hasn't deminished in the slightest!

I'm in my 64th year, and my erect penis is as long as ever, and I really think I've gained girth over the years. Before I enter the showers at the gym, I do a little "fluffing" - believe that's what it's called. If I had tried that when I was young, I would have had an instant erection. So I believe my penis looks pretty good in the showers around the younger men. I also try to keep my weight down. But I know what you mean, buzzrider7, and then there are the older men who don't keep their pubes trimmed - nothing worse looking, in my view, than an old man whose bush needs a little attention.

thank you, it is really heartning to know that if you keep your cool, dont mess up your body or mind, you have a functioning equipment for as long as you may need

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. I am 61 and haven't lost size, just a larger fat pad than when i was younger. As long as you have quality erections and are in good health it stays the same. Sickness and lose of erection will cause a penis to atrophy
I thank God for my health and for a great sex life. Also I don't smoke or drink. Smoking is one of the biggest factors in poor health and lose of sexual function. I have many younger friends who can't get it up and they all smoke. If you are smoking please talk to older guys who smoke . You are asking for trouble

They should put that on cigarette packs. .."smoking makes your penis shrink" LOL

Reactions: fuckah

TFP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most likely explanation IMO for seeing all these old guys with small ones is just that they've been there, seen it, done it, and have realised that being naked in changing rooms is normal and natural & that no-one will judge you on your size [much].

With younger men there's a kind of selection bias probably - only the bigger ones will dare to bare. The small ones are hiding somewhere. With the old ones you're seeing the entire spectrum.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seems the bit lost in length after 60, seemed to add to girth so it looks like overall volume has stayed the same.
Don't know if this makes any sense but there you have it

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am in my late 60s and the only change I have seen in the size of my cock is that it has gotten girthier in the last 10 years but has remained the same length. An exception is in really cold weather when the flaccid length appears to be less, although that could be due to fat pad as I have gained a little weight in the last couple of years

D

deleted136887

63 Yrs old.
If anything, the opposite in my case.
I masturbate at least once a day, sometimes more, married to a woman 20yrs my junior, she loves sex, and I keep in shape.
Stopped smoking 2 yrs ago.
It seems my cock is very comfortable being "fuller" most of time I am not playing with it, in which case it gets hard on demand.
Use it more, maybe more as one advances in years?

Reactions: Barberseville

mrtmmm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am in my late 60s and the only change I have seen in the size of my cock is that it has gotten girthier in the last 10 years but has remained the same length. An exception is in really cold weather when the flaccid length appears to be less, although that could be due to fat pad as I have gained a little weight in the last couple of years
What's your weight now?